Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Patoka bass club openings

Patoka Fishing League (PFL) bass club has a couple of open spots for new boats in 2015 if you are looking for a local club to fish with this year.

We have a solid club with good guys and excellent sportsmanship. We are a team club, so you fish with your buddy, but we welcome subs throughout the year. There are no meeting to hassle with and we are not FLW or BASS affiliated so all money is paid back out at the ramp. We keep it simple by design and we fish 10 tourneys a year and a 2 day Classic - everybody has a good time. Schedule is posted below. If you are interested email or call for further details.

2015 Tournament Schedule
    – all tournaments will launch from Newton Stewart (***the small one - not the large South Ramp***)

3/28 8-4 pm

4/11 7-3 pm

4/18 7-3 pm

5/2 6-2 pm

5/16 6-2 pm

6/6 6-2 pm

6/27 6-2 pm

7/11 8-9 am (Night Tourney)

8/8 8-9 am (Night Tourney)

8/29 7-3 pm

9/19-20 7-3 pm (2 Day Classic)

Thanks and good fishing,

Dan Brinegar
    Uk2thdoc@gmail.com
    502-777-7470 - Cell

Post Thanks / Like
    Email sent!

Post Thanks / Like

PFL

Follow-up email sent

Dan
    uk2thdoc@gmail.com
    502-777-7470

Post Thanks / Like
    Update: We have added two new boats to the club for 2015 already. We have a couple of spots still available, so if you are interested get in touch with me soon. Its a great club with good guys and no drama, so if you want to fish in a local club that spends a good amount of time on Patoka, speak up before the spots are all gone for this year!!!

Thanks

Dan
    uk2thdoc@gmail.com
    502-777-7470 cell

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uk2thdoc View Post
    Update: We have added two new boats to the club for 2015 already. We have a couple of spots still available, so if you are interested get in touch with me soon. Its a great club with good guys and no drama, so if you want to fish in a local club that spends a good amount of time on Patoka, speak up before the spots are all gone for this year!!!

Thanks

Dan
    uk2thdoc@gmail.com
    502-777-7470 cell

Joined the club this year, my partner and I are really looking forward to this! Bring on an early spring!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the gang Thermodude!!!

This warm weekend has definitely got me thinking about spring fishing - it won't be long before the water starts getting right for some bites. The cabin fever is getting to me - I may go play around with organizing my tackle today just to keep my sanity!!!

If any of you guys are looking for a great club, that spends its time on Patoka, shoot me an email now before the season starts and I'll be happy to forward you more information and answer any questions you may have. We have a few open spots for 2015 but once they are filled, you'll have to wait to see if a spot to opens up next year.

Dan Brinegar
    uk2thdoc@gmail.com
    502-777-7470 Cell

Post Thanks / Like

One spot remains!!!

Only one spot remaining in the club for 2015!!! First tourney is in ten days (3/28) and I'm sure guys are starting to get fishing fever with the weather warming up lately. If you want in the club shoot me an email. Once this spot is filled the club will be closed to new boats for 2015 so speak up quickly if you want in for this year.

Dan
    uk2thdoc@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to say "Hi" to you Doc.....hope all is well with you and go easy on these new guys!

Dave
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post