Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sows

Post Thanks / Like

chuck

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Tell Don I said hey. And yea the hydro's are great right about now. I like the right side where the pipe comes out, there's a submerged shopping cart and a rock pile. They seem to hang out pretty thick there. Way to go man, see you on the river. Chuck
    Hey man I sent you a private message

Mike thanks for taking up for me buddy, I wasn't lying , Don can vouch for me , heck we fished 5 hours to get those 5 fish ...i had 2 that came off , but I always seem to lose a couple of sauger ...they got a bony mouth and they just come off some times ...you are a good Man Mike and Chuck
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Calling out

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I hate when guys call each other out like this on here.
    Call me a baby but I haven't posted a fishing report on here since. I will give general info and try to be helpful and give pm's but the general reports are over for me.
    Does this also include "calling" people out for keeping some bass to eat? Just saying, because it doesn't go someone's own way, they shouldn't be bashing other folks (If it is legal of course). I've been called out here for that before, "Cause the water level is down on Cumberland and there aren't as many fish we shouldn't be keeping any" kinds of phrases.....well, I hate to say this but I caught 20 last Wednesday and had 10 keepers, 5 of which I kept to eat They eat as good now as they have for the last 25 years. Good fishing guys
    Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Perk0915 View Post
    not trying to imply anything but am wondering where you caught these fine fish last week. Shortsleeves and nice green leaves still on a tree?

Not trying to imply anything, but most people are aware that there are certain types of trees that stay green all year, and that KY weather will permit warm days, fitting for short sleeves in January. Think before you type.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    Does this also include "calling" people out for keeping some bass to eat? Just saying, because it doesn't go someone's own way, they shouldn't be bashing other folks (If it is legal of course). I've been called out here for that before, "Cause the water level is down on Cumberland and there aren't as many fish we shouldn't be keeping any" kinds of phrases.....well, I hate to say this but I caught 20 last Wednesday and had 10 keepers, 5 of which I kept to eat They eat as good now as they have for the last 25 years. Good fishing guys
    Tim
    Maybe you could refresh my memory because for the life of me I don't recall getting on you about that. I eat fish out of Cumberland all the time. Panfish, Stripers and tons of Kentucky's. I do not eat the smallmouth and consider it a sin and I don't eat the largemouth but I want you to show me where I was on your case about this.

This is a couple of times you have blind sided me about various things on here and I don't get it. Don't know you and don't feel I have done anything to warrant your hard on. Please enlighten me....

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not eat the smallmouth and consider it a sin ....
    A sin? Really?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudypoo4444 View Post
    A sin? Really?
    Figure of speech Rudy, lol................work with me bro.....personal preference is all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jay I sent you a pm......

Post Thanks / Like
    Figure of speech Rudy, lol................work with me bro.....personal preference is all.
    I know. Sarcasm is tough to input into text.
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow big feller

Maybe you could refresh my memory because for the life of me I don't recall getting on you about that. I eat fish out of Cumberland all the time. Panfish, Stripers and tons of Kentucky's. I do not eat the smallmouth and consider it a sin and I don't eat the largemouth but I want you to show me where I was on your case about this.

This is a couple of times you have blind sided me about various things on here and I don't get it. Don't know you and don't feel I have done anything to warrant your hard on. Please enlighten me....
    Wow!!No enlightening needed big guy. I have no idea what you are talking about? I was only using your post as a reference to other issues.......Uhm maybe you do have issues?? Glad you don't eat bass but some folks do. Sorry I don't remember blind siding you....ever....Lol..PLEASE enlighten me.

Post Thanks / Like

Practice this

Exactly!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    Wow!!No enlightening needed big guy. I have no idea what you are talking about? I was only using your post as a reference to other issues.......Uhm maybe you do have issues?? Glad you don't eat bass but some folks do. Sorry I don't remember blind siding you....ever....Lol..PLEASE enlighten me.
    Worked out via pm.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Worked out via pm.....
    As my 5 year old daughter would say group hug here!!
    Likes mhall, GeoFisher liked this post