Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

No longer running full time kayak charters

I still get messages and emails from some of you guys regarding my charter business down in the Pensacola/Destin area and I really appreciate it and have had the pleasure of taking several of you guys out! Unfortunately I will no longer be guiding full time from kayaks. For the 2015 Season I will be the Captain of a 24ft Pathfinder running inshore/offshore charters full time.

Occasionally I might have an open day to run a kayak trip, but I cant book them more than 24hrs in advance. If youre looking for a kayak guide google Sails and Tails Kayak Charters and give my good buddy Matthew Vann a call and tell him Jason sent you!

Thanks again guys!
    Likes DJD, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with the new Job!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Im pretty excited for my new venture. Historically this business runs about 200 trips a year. Most all will be in May-August so when its on, its on and it will mean many days of working, in some cases 20+ days straight if we get a string of good weather.

Fishing for a living actually is some tough work but Im working toward my dream of owning and running my own offshore charter boat. Ive become addicted to big game fishing. Tuna, wahoo, mahi mahi, and billfsh get my blood pumping!
    Likes GeoFisher, DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great Jason, I'll be in Navarre April 4th threw the 12th. WE WILL HOOK UP. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Guy's this should definetly be on your bucket list. Jason took me out and we had a ball. He's the man when it comes to kayaking the Gulf. We caught Mahi, king mackeral, and bonita's, he tryed to put me on a snapper but the wind just wouldn't let us sit for long. It was an experience I'll never forget and hopefully be able to do it again in the near future. Jason, all I can say is THANKS MAN and good luck in the upcoming GCKFA tournament. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Guy's this should definetly be on your bucket list. Jason took me out and we had a ball. He's the man when it comes to kayaking the Gulf. We caught Mahi, king mackeral, and bonita's, he tryed to put me on a snapper but the wind just wouldn't let us sit for long. It was an experience I'll never forget and hopefully be able to do it again in the near future. Jason, all I can say is THANKS MAN and good luck in the upcoming GCKFA tournament. Chuck
    Chuck, sorry the weather wasnt ideal for us. However yall got lucky, its been even worse ever since yall left! Its been down right nasty here lately. Im glad you had a good time and Im looking forward to when we can do it again!!
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally figured my phone out. Thanks again Jason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0200 (2).jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	10729   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg950.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	10730