The restriction being lifted shouldn't matter much honestly. What has the biggest effect on these smaller water bodies is boaters running wide open on them. The law, KAR 301 1:015 Section 7, states that if you are going to operate a boat that has a motor great than 10hp on any of the 10 listed lakes, you must only operate it at idle speed. Among those listed are Bullock Pen, Kincaid, Martins, etc. IF (and that is IF) people adhere to this law, the fish population will be fine. However, I can see how lifting the restriction will attract more people to these types of smaller honey holes that were previously inaccessible to them. All of that said, fishing should be available to everyone. What shouldn't be available to everyone is the privilege of operating a boat. Kentucky needs to start a serious program that tests the competency of boaters just like we have a driver's license testing process. Why don't we have that? I don't know about you guys, but I have run into my fair share of idiots on the water including those who are not drunk... Makes you wonder how they haven't already capsized their vessel sometimes...