Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey my Southern Brothers!

It's been a couple years since I've posted anything on here, and it's been almost four years now since we moved out of Kentucky, back to Utah. Just wanted to say hi to all those guys on here that I enjoyed so much great fishing conversation with over the ten years I live in Kentucky. I feel for you guys this winter with you getting pounded with snow and cold temps! Makes me glad I'm living in the Southwest now! Weather and fishing have been awesome here all winter long, so if any of you need a break from the "ice-box" let me know! The bass spawn is a few weeks away over here, and I'm getting pumped! New 21' Procraft boat for this season, so no more little 16' MVP! It's going to be epic! Peace brothers!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I can't believe it has been that long since you moved. I remember a post of yours regarding your moving. Seems like it is workin out well out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not one of his famous fishing reports, but it's good to see RichyD back on the forum!
    Likes GeoFisher, Tim_T liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see you back Rich.Hope all is well. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. It has been a good move for us, but I do miss my Kentucky fishing holes from time to time. Nothing better I MO then LM jumps at Nolin in the summer and striper jumps at CL in the fall/winter! Miss it! However, I have been blessed to live just a mile from one of the best LM, crappie, and bluegill fisheries in this part of the country. If any of you ever find yourself in this part of the country, give me a shout and I'll get you out and show you just how good it is. Peace brothers!
    Likes GeoFisher, Tim_T liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    It's been a couple years since I've posted anything on here, and it's been almost four years now since we moved out of Kentucky, back to Utah. Just wanted to say hi to all those guys on here that I enjoyed so much great fishing conversation with over the ten years I live in Kentucky. I feel for you guys this winter with you getting pounded with snow and cold temps! Makes me glad I'm living in the Southwest now! Weather and fishing have been awesome here all winter long, so if any of you need a break from the "ice-box" let me know! The bass spawn is a few weeks away over here, and I'm getting pumped! New 21' Procraft boat for this season, so no more little 16' MVP! It's going to be epic! Peace brothers!

-Rich
    You know.......just a FEW days ago, I was wondering about you. Nice to know you're doing good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear from you again. Always knew it was you on the water because "RICHYD4U" was right there on your boat! Glad everything is going well, and congrats on the Procraft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    You know.......just a FEW days ago, I was wondering about you. Nice to know you're doing good.
    Thanks man. Yeah, we are doing good out here. Miss Kentucky a lot...although this winter you guys have had is sure making it easier on me! LOL. Upper 70's here this weekend and lots of sun! Taking the boat out for some prespawn LMs. Take care!

-Rich
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass man View Post
    Good to hear from you again. Always knew it was you on the water because "RICHYD4U" was right there on your boat! Glad everything is going well, and congrats on the Procraft.
    Haha...yep! Though of doing that back in the day so that if I ever came across some of my Fishin.com brothers, they could identify me. Worked well. That boat is now making a new boat owner very happy...glad, because it brought me alot of great memories on the water. Thanks on my new (to me) ProCraft, loving it. Wish I had had it back when we lived in KY, but oh well...better late then never! Take care!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

4 Years ?

Man , Has it been 4 Years ??? I'm Getting old. I thought maybe 2 years since You left.

Best Wishes to You and Yours !
    Come See Us Sometime !
    Rocky