Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ky lake and nolin updates 3/28 and 3/29

Ky lake- water temp was between 53 and 55 degrees up by the dam. Fished a tournament and weighed 9lbs of fish. Winner had around 17 but sacks like that were few and far between. Partner and I finished in about 10th and had 2 fish, one weighing 5lb 10oz. Caught both our keepers in the first 2 hours of the tournament and caught small fish the rest of the day. Most kids threw an a-rig but we chose lipless crankbaits. Was overall a good day except for the cold weather. Couldn't feel my hands for about 5 hours. Will attach pictures below

Nolin- water temp was around 52 and the lake was pretty muddy. I know they've been draining the living s**t out of that place. Caught around 10 fish and we had 2 over 15 inches. A buddy of mine went out there and caught 40 fish and about 20 of them were keepers. Can't say what they were throwing. He would kill me! I'll say that we found the fish were staying on the points primarily.

Overall this weekend was a blast! Spent more time on the water than off probably! Went to 3 lakes and fished 2 of them, will post on here the results of what place we came in as soon as it's posted! Hoping that finish will help me get closer to a college scholarship The scouts were there and they seemed pretty happy! Will be at rough crappie fishing next weekend and might take a trip to Willisburg or another small lake on Friday depending on weather. Will give updates on that if anyone would like. Just thought if share! Thanks, Drew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	10473   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	10472