Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Overnight accodominations at Patoka and others Price compar.

http://patokafishermensvillage.com/

Patoka Lake Fishermans Village charges $99 a night for a one bedroom cabin with a minimum stay of two nights or three nights on holiday weekends. Is that a little pricey as compared to some of the places on KY Lake and Barkley Lake or is that the norm?

I've not rented a cabin in many years now and thought that $30 to $40 a might was the norm but then again that was back in the 1970 and 80's. Have lodging prices gone up that much. I guess so.

But I am wondering if Patoka Lake lodges charge more than the ones down in and around the KY lake area. Anyone care to share the prices you pay for lodging at lakes around the tri-state area of the very tip of Southern IN. IE the Evansville, IN area and lakes within about a 150 mile radius of Evansville, IN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://patokafishermensvillage.com/

Patoka Lake Fishermans Village charges $99 a night for a one bedroom cabin with a minimum stay of two nights or three nights on holiday weekends. Is that a little pricey as compared to some of the places on KY Lake and Barkley Lake or is that the norm?

I've not rented a cabin in many years now and thought that $30 to $40 a might was the norm but then again that was back in the 1970 and 80's. Have lodging prices gone up that much. I guess so.

But I am wondering if Patoka Lake lodges charge more than the ones down in and around the KY lake area. Anyone care to share the prices you pay for lodging at lakes around the tri-state area of the very tip of Southern IN. IE the Evansville, IN area and lakes within about a 150 mile radius of Evansville, IN.
    I've not rented a cabin at KY Lake.......only hotel rooms and the state park lodge. Poplar Creek is 60 or 70 a night. The state Park is 90 a night.

Cabins I rent down at Dale Hollow are about 80-90 a night........

99 does sound steep......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a place rented at Barkley and with covered dock and taxes it will be around $125 a night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raporter View Post
    Have a place rented at Barkley and with covered dock and taxes it will be around $125 a night.
    Do you mind sharing the info for this place. It's hard to find a place with a covered dock.