Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

cedar creek condition

Anyone been out on cedar creek since the rain. Thinking about going tomorrow, if it's not to bad. Thanks for any information

Post Thanks / Like
    Fished from 10:30 to 3:30 and didn't have a hit. Water had dropped 3' sense Friday. From the dam to the second ramp it is stained but not bad , from the second ramp back its muddy. Most of the lake is 53 to 55 but I found water as cold as 45 in the very back of the creek to 60 in the railroad cove were the spring is. I found myself casting and not fishing so it was time to leave.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well wormin after it was all said and done I decided to go today. Some what of a good day, I finally got the skunk off the bow of the boat with two dinks and my buddy caught a dink. Everything else I could report you have already stated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fished it Tuesday, very muddy in the creeks. Cleared towards the dam. Caught 1 15" on a white rattle trap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any new updates since the last post? Heading up in the morning, just wanting to prepare. Last I heard was muddy but warm, hoping for a little better clarity. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please give us a report if you go. I am only off on Monday and Tuesday so I don't get to go down any other time. But if the conditions are right I will go Monday or Tuesday. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely will let ya's all know what it's like. I'm fully expecting to find them in rail road on the flat. Would love to drag a hawg or two outta there. After my last two trips, once to cumberland and once to laurel, I could really use a confidence booster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter215 View Post
    Please give us a report if you go. I am only off on Monday and Tuesday so I don't get to go down any other time. But if the conditions are right I will go Monday or Tuesday. Good luck
    Ok, to sum it all up, terrible. The water is more like chocolate milk, it's warming up but this fish aren't up, not that I found. There were probably 50+ boats there today, we saw 1 guy land a dink and another guy claimed he was getting bit on a green pumpkin paca craw, use your own discretion there. I'm thinking the muddy water plus the huge temp drop from Thursday and Friday to today pushed em back out deep. Hope this helps.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the report I was debating on going tomorrow but I guess I'll save my self the drive and do yard work instead.