Why are people driving off the side of the road and making a muddy mess at Bluegrass F&W area. I hope that they catch you doing that and you get a big hefty fine. I'm sorry but I find it disgusting that people tear up the property like that. They drove off the new road leading to the new ramp at the South End of Bird Dog Pit and then again off to the side of the gravel road that leads to the larger parking lot at the North end of Bird Dog pit. I did see a large red pickup truck coming out of that road after I went there. The truck I saw has muddy tires but the truck itself was not that muddy. The truck or jeep that made the ruts along the side of the road had to have been very muddy after it got done.

I wish that people would read and obey the rules out there. There is no off roading allowed off pubic roadways in the Bluegrass F&W area. You are not even suppose to ride bike or horses off road that are let alone 4 wheel drive vehicles.

I wonder how much damage was caused and how much it would cost the IDNR to fix the damage along the side of the roads? I'm sure it won't be cheap to re-grade the side of the road and then to plant new grass seed there and get the grass to grow again.

Some of the ruts in the mud are at least a foot or foot and a half deep. What an ugly mess. Go up to the Interlake Area if you want to go four wheeling. That's what that area is designed for.

I would urge anyone who see's people going off the roads at Bluegrass to try to film them and turn the film over to the game wardens. We need to protect this treasure not destroy it. The State IDNR only has limited fund to try to keep the place nice.

On the other hand the Cambell Township guys have helped to give people some new bank fishing areas along Kansas Road. The small Pit just North of Kansas Road between St John's Road and Euler Rd has had a lot of the tall grasses cut down to allow shore line fishing at this small lake. But they need a place to park there other than along the side of the road.

I wish that IDNR would help fix up the pot holes in the roads out there.

I would urge people that use the area to call the Warrick County Road Dept and request that the roads be fixed better. They did some work on St John's Road last fall and it's better now. And Zoar Church Road is better. But there is a big spot on Euler Road just South of Otter Pit and it's huge. it crosses the entire road and runs for about 10 ft along the roadway where there is no asphalt left. It's just a crumbing road in that sections. There is no way to drive around it either. I'd hate to have to drive though that area with a boat trailer and or try to ride a bike across that area of the roadway.