Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Humminbird Units for Sale

I'm in the middle of upgrading my units. Selling 898 c, 798 ci, and interlink system. I would like to first offer this as a complete package and then split up if it doesn't sell together. Asking $1300.00 for everything which includes paypal fees and shipping priority mail (tracking), insured. No trades.

Package includes:

Humminbird 898c - I purchased this unit new from universal mania approximately 3 years ago. It has 357 hours on it as of today. Comes with transducer, bracket, power cable, y cable (to hook up an in hull transducer for depth while running on plane - but in hull transducer not included), GPS puck, power cable, new black sun cover, and unit mounting bracket. Plus I do have the box.

Humminbird 798ci - I purchased this last year from bbc. I am the second owner. As of today it has 1104 hours on it. Unit comes with power cord, and trolling motor side imaging transducer. No GPS puck as it has internal GPS, but I had it linked to my 898. A couple of small cosmetic issues to share since I don't want anyone to think I am trying to hide something - there is a small knick in the transducer cord. This has only knicked the protective rubber coating and has not touched the wires inside. I had a piece of tape over it to protect it, but removed it so the buyer can see it. Also on the transducer the clamp broke a piece off the mounting bracket for the clamp. I tried to epoxy it back but it did not hold (some epoxy on it) but then put a cut in the plastic bracket to hold the clamp. Works perfectly with no issues at all.

Humminbird Interlink- interlink with both cables.

I will try to upload pics or can text or email them. As I mentioned, I would like to sell as one package, but if no interest in a couple of days I will be willing to split up. This is NOT listed on eBay, but I have spread the word around with my fishing buddies. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Units are currently still on boat, but can have them off and ready to ship next business day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorbass View Post
    I'm in the middle of upgrading my units. Selling 898 c, 798 ci, and interlink system. I would like to first offer this as a complete package and then split up if it doesn't sell together. Asking $1300.00 for everything which includes paypal fees and shipping priority mail (tracking), insured. No trades.

Package includes:

Humminbird 898c - I purchased this unit new from universal mania approximately 3 years ago. It has 357 hours on it as of today. Comes with transducer, bracket, power cable, y cable (to hook up an in hull transducer for depth while running on plane - but in hull transducer not included), GPS puck, power cable, new black sun cover, and unit mounting bracket. Plus I do have the box.

Humminbird 798ci - I purchased this last year from bbc. I am the second owner. As of today it has 1104 hours on it. Unit comes with power cord, and trolling motor side imaging transducer. No GPS puck as it has internal GPS, but I had it linked to my 898. A couple of small cosmetic issues to share since I don't want anyone to think I am trying to hide something - there is a small knick in the transducer cord. This has only knicked the protective rubber coating and has not touched the wires inside. I had a piece of tape over it to protect it, but removed it so the buyer can see it. Also on the transducer the clamp broke a piece off the mounting bracket for the clamp. I tried to epoxy it back but it did not hold (some epoxy on it) but then put a cut in the plastic bracket to hold the clamp. Works perfectly with no issues at all.

Humminbird Interlink- interlink with both cables.

I will try to upload pics or can text or email them. As I mentioned, I would like to sell as one package, but if no interest in a couple of days I will be willing to split up. This is NOT listed on eBay, but I have spread the word around with my fishing buddies. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Units are currently still on boat, but can have them off and ready to ship next business day.
    If you decide to split this up, I'd be interested in the 798 for the right price. I have an 898 now, and would deploy them the way you probably had yours set up with the 798 at the TM.

I'd also be interested in the sun shade for the 898, as mine is non HD, and hard to see in the sun.

Post Thanks / Like
    sent you a pm...

Post Thanks / Like

Updated prices

Ok, decided to separate and sell individually....

I'm in the middle of upgrading my units. Selling 898 c, 798 ci, and interlink system. Price includes shipping via priority mail with extra insurance added. No trades.

Humminbird 898c - I purchased this unit new from universal mania approximately 3 years ago. It has 357 hours on it as of today. Comes with transducer, bracket, power cable, y cable (to hook up an in hull transducer for depth while running on plane - but in hull transducer not included), GPS puck, power cable, new black cover, and unit mounting bracket. Plus I do have the box. $600 TYD via USPS Money Order or $618 TYD via paypal

$400 TYD via USPS money order or $412 TYD via Paypal.

Humminbird Interlink- interlink with both cables. $100 either method.

I will try to upload pics or can text or email them. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Units are currently still on boat, but can have them off and ready to ship next business day.

Post Thanks / Like
    898 sold

Post Thanks / Like
    798ci - $375 tyd

Post Thanks / Like
    798 sold

Post Thanks / Like

Interlink

I sent you a pm about the interlink

Post Thanks / Like
    Interlink is sold