Having been at least 7 years since my last trip, I was really disappointed in this latest one. Many of the nice places to eat and stay are no longer open or have new ownership and lesser quality and standards. The prices were a bit high for boat/room rental but dining was fair. TWRA has added a few nice ramps and updated many of the older ones with better parking and more room. The lake level was a foot high and very murky, temps fell from 60 to 55 by Tuesday morning pulling the fish back out to deeper water and slowing the bite to almost nil. The few fish we did manage to hook were all over 13" and healthy, there were no limits being filled any of the 3 days we fished. The economy has suffered in the area badly and obviously many tourist related businesses have been devastated, and although I prefer to stay close to the water for convenience...most likely my next time we plan to stay at Dyersburg and drive to the lake daily. Non resident tags are still just $27 for a 3 day. The good side is that there is less traffic and less pressure, no groups of 50+ boats in a cove. The bad side is, as always, if the wind blows the fishing *****!