Search Fishin.com

Thread: Baltimore Riots

Post Thanks / Like

Baltimore Riots

I just don't get it, why do people think its ok to riot, destroy property, spit in officers faces, and act like a bunch of animals??? It use to be against to law to do those things, but it seems like when people don't get their way, they think its ok.....I feel so sorry for the officers having to just stand there and listen to these animals curse at them, and spit on them. I couldn't handle it, and would probably just start blasting people.....Why doesn't the governor bring in the national guard, and have them locked and loaded and start shooting these idiots, and I bet it would stop real quick!!! This crap is getting ridiculous, and yes I understand why these people are upset, if that would of been my son in the back of the police vehicle, I would pissed too, but you don't do stupid crap like this, you let the justice system do their job, and go from there......One of these days, one of those officers is going to feel threatened and he is going to shoot one of these idiots, and then all hell is going to break out.....of course I think that's what Osama bin obama wants anyway......
    Likes zx150, Bill M of NJ, roadrunner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wishniwasfishn View Post
    I just don't get it, why do people think its ok to riot, destroy property, spit in officers faces, and act like a bunch of animals??? It use to be against to law to do those things, but it seems like when people don't get their way, they think its ok.....I feel so sorry for the officers having to just stand there and listen to these animals curse at them, and spit on them. I couldn't handle it, and would probably just start blasting people.....Why doesn't the governor bring in the national guard, and have them locked and loaded and start shooting these idiots, and I bet it would stop real quick!!! This crap is getting ridiculous, and yes I understand why these people are upset, if that would of been my son in the back of the police vehicle, I would pissed too, but you don't do stupid crap like this, you let the justice system do their job, and go from there......One of these days, one of those officers is going to feel threatened and he is going to shoot one of these idiots, and then all hell is going to break out.....of course I think that's what Osama bin obama wants anyway......
    I know why the black people in these cases riot....they have a chip on their shoulder. The black (faux leaders) do very little to deter this stuff and that starts with our useless Potus. Tell me this idiot couldn't handle this stuff better? If he or one of his other hired "brothers" would have stood up and made statements about laws and Justice as opposed to pandering to blacks who are getting arrested things may be a little different. If Al Sharpton was held responsible for his actions of the past in these situations things may be different. Same goes for the other idiots who claim to be black leaders.

I see it this way....if you break a law and you get caught and arrested then serve the time and shut up. If your a victim of police abuse and they get caught and convicted do the time and shut up. If you loot/riot/damage because your a mental lightweight and live your life with a chip on your shoulder about police and you get caught do the time and shut up.

Unfortunately, the blacks who live to scam the system, wanna be thugs, wanna believe police ****, project "white guilt", wanna be seen as an uneducated hood rat will always show up and help push for a riot and looting.

I strongly believe a major racial war is coming because the blacks who have been appointed as leaders do not lead but they react in the way that serves them best. Maybe the gubmnet realizes this? Maybe they are gonna do just enough to make the situation go away but never deal with the problem. Kinda like a child who gets their way because the parents just give in all the time and before they know it they have a monster hell child and they don't understand how it happened?!?!? Not dealing with the problem now makes it a major catastrophe later.

i do wonder........does this latest black victim look like what his son would look like if he had one?? I mean those kind of pointless racially charged statements by a racist half black POTUS really matter you know!! It helps everyone to know these things......think about it...if he would stand up and make another speech with that uhhh well thought out statement we would all be better for it!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    At this point I'm so tired of hearing about this garbage I don't care what happens. Gov't could mow em all down and I wouldn't shed a tear.
    Likes DJD, Tyme2fish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Things are heating up. Time to heat up that ol' 50 cal.
    Likes Tyme2fish, Bill M of NJ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can remember Richard Nixon running on a platform of Law and Order.

Our current President? Don't get me started.
    Likes zx150, DJD, roadrunner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the pres during all of this. I know send in Holder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    Where is the pres during all of this. I know send in Holder.
    I believe he was hitting golf balls in the whitehouse.....lucky for him he can stop put his feet up on the desk and text his support in to the mayor. It's good to be the King!
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess wrecking other peoples stuff is OK, besides it aint there chit, I don't get it. Besides respect for authority with these people is long gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Problem Solved With Minimal Assets

Likes kentuckykingfisher, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I believe he was hitting golf balls in the whitehouse.....lucky for him he can stop put his feet up on the desk and text his support in to the mayor. It's good to be the King!
    Don did you see his speech today????? It was laughable. Wow we need a leader I will take B. Clinton back any day. This guy is such an ass clown.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    Don did you see his speech today????? It was laughable. Wow we need a leader I will take B. Clinton back any day. This guy is such an ass clown.
    Hahaha I couldn't make myself do it! I decided to go stick a red hot poker in my eye...it was less painfull!!

This may not be fair to say but he has let his "dark skinned supporters" down. They voted for him because he has dark skin and they figured he would give them a voice....well how much more proof does anyone need to see he used them? He could have put his face on the map for the first POTUS to really try and tackle racism in this country since he does have a unique advantage over others. Sadly he has chosen to not be accountable to anything...nothing is his fault. When race situations happen he does the wrong thing before he knows the details and gets egg on his face. He jumps to the conclusion of the black victim every time unless he his faced with overwhelming facts that he can't deny and then he will "act" better. He wants to be mentioned in the same sentence as MLK but isn't. He wants to be mentioned as a great potus but never will be. He doesn't do the hard work necessary for people to see. He is a poser.

I guess when you are raised to take advantage of others accomplishments and sacrifices and be in politics you never get a real heartfelt connection to anything.
    Likes roadrunner, zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    People don't know how to be happy anymore. Its that simple of a problem. All we do is compare our lives to everyone else's, but that's what drives this inflated economy. All hell would break loose if people accepted and simplified their lives.