Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bluegrass

Post Thanks / Like

You read then because:

Quote Originally Posted by Tilster View Post
    Somehow I always get sucked into reading your novels. I try to stop myself, I do...but somehow I just keep reading. I too have seen those two ladies fishing the ramp on several occasions. Every single time, they are quick to move for me and are super nice to talk to. Doesn't bother me a bit. Besides, didn't you start your rant about the ladies "hogging" the ramp by saying YOU like to fish from the ramp but couldn't because they were there?? So they have to pick up a lawn chair to move for you to dump your boat...big whoop. Sounds like you're just butt hurt over them being there before you...
    There is nothing better to read in the IN forum. Seriously man. There are almost zero posts in here worth looking at. Look at the KY form and see how they roll. I enjoy reading the KY form as there is more content in that State forum than in the IN forum. I'm only really interested in reading about Patoka Lake and Bluegrass as those are the two lakes that I like to fish. But I also fish KY and Barkley Lakes. I just can't fish them as much these days. But I still enjoy reading about them.

And I'm putting Toomanycasts on my block list. I'm pretty sure I won't miss anything of importance from him by doing that. And I would suggest if you don't want to read my essays that you do the same thing. I really am not posting in here for people that don't want to read what I post. I'd rather just block you than argue with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

I'd post more words, but I know you won't comprehend most of them without going to get a dictionary.
    You underestimate my vocabulary. I'm an avid reader, and very articulate. I also try to be economical in my writing. So, without fear of being redundant, you are too wordy. No dictionary needed.

Post Thanks / Like

You are also redundant

Quote Originally Posted by toomanycasts View Post
    You underestimate my vocabulary. I'm an avid reader, and very articulate. I also try to be economical in my writing. So, without fear of being redundant, you are too wordy. No dictionary needed.
    I can't underestimate what you don't say or do. Avid reader? It shows in your post that consist of 1 or 2 sentences. You must be reading at the 2nd grade level as that's the level that you write. You should fear being redundant and I could care less what you think. Buzz off and while you flying away pick up that dictionary as you are going to need it.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't underestimate what you don't say or do. Avid reader? It shows in your post that consist of 1 or 2 sentences. You must be reading at the 2nd grade level as that's the level that you write. You should fear being redundant and I could care less what you think. Buzz off and while you flying away pick up that dictionary as you are going to need it.
    Lack of words doesn't display ignorance. It merely conveys clear and concise communication. Besides, I thought I was getting blocked. Lighten up for godsakes and stop with the bloviating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lack of words doesn't display ignorance. It merely conveys clear and concise communication. Besides, I thought I was getting blocked. Lighten up for godsakes and stop with the bloviating.
    You don't give up do you. Walk away and stop talking and you will not appear to be so ignorant. You said you read a lot. But you failed to tell us that you only read the comics. And I see you used the dictionary today. I'm so proud of you now. You are growing up finally. The only thing in here with"empty content" is your silly attempts at being a critic.

Now go clean your "reels" and don't pay some else to do your dirty work for your lazy.

I should rename you "toomanywords".

You know what they say about men that use too little words? Illiterate. And Yes lack of words does display ignorance. Your communication skills are lacking and make ZERO sense. They are not concise and are both repetitive and inaccurate.

Post Thanks / Like

You don't give up do you. Walk away and stop talking and you will not appear to be so ignorant. You said you read a lot. But you failed to tell us that you only read the comics. And I see you used the dictionary today. I'm so proud of you now. You are growing up finally. The only thing in here with"empty content" is your silly attempts at being a critic.

Now go clean your "reels" and don't pay some else to do your dirty work for your lazy.

I should rename you "toomanywords".

You know what they say about men that use too little words? Illiterate. And Yes lack of words does display ignorance. Your communication skills are lacking and make ZERO sense. They are not concise and are both repetitive and inaccurate.
    I thought I could get you going again.

Post Thanks / Like

How Quaint of you. Just shows your character!

I thought I could get you going again.
    You are just making yourself look like a A&&! I knew your not too smart to begin with. Some people have a name for people like you. Troll! Why don't you go fishing or something. Maybe that will help you feed the troll inside you.

Any way I'm done with this silly thread. You have a nice day today and maybe you might even catch a fish or two if your lucky. I know I'll be enjoying today.

Post Thanks / Like

You are just making yourself look like a A&&! I knew your not too smart to begin with. Some people have a name for people like you. Troll! Why don't you go fishing or something. Maybe that will help you feed the troll inside you.

Any way I'm done with this silly thread. You have a nice day today and maybe you might even catch a fish or two if your lucky. I know I'll be enjoying today.
    Your the one resorting to name calling. I'm neither lazy or ignorant. I just merely commented on your breezy posts. You can review the thread to carroborate. I may have antagonized a bit, but I didn't reduce myself to sophomoric combative behavior. I'm sure the moderator can confirm. As for luck, all anglers need it at times. Enjoy your Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your the one resorting to name calling. I'm neither lazy or ignorant. I just merely commented on your breezy posts. You can review the thread to carroborate. I may have antagonized a bit, but I didn't reduce myself to sophomoric combative behavior. I'm sure the moderator can confirm. As for luck, all anglers need it at times. Enjoy your Sunday.
    "I just merely commented on your breezy posts" That was your mistake. When you troll someone don't expect it to go unchallenged.

Post Thanks / Like

"I just merely commented on your breezy posts" That was your mistake. When you troll someone don't expect it to go unchallenged.
    Challenge all you want. There's nothing wrong with a heated debate. But attacking someone's intelligence or character is not debate. You get angry if anyone challenges you. I hope you enjoy your holiday, and no one disagrees with you. They might have insults hurled at them. I'd be careful. Other may not be as subdued and peaceful as me.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha

Challenge all you want. There's nothing wrong with a heated debate. But attacking someone's intelligence or character is not debate. You get angry if anyone challenges you. I hope you enjoy your holiday, and no one disagrees with you. They might have insults hurled at them. I'd be careful. Other may not be as subdued and peaceful as me.
    I not worried at all. Like I said you started it and I am not about to let it pass. You didn't disagree with me you just insulted my writing style. That was uncalled for and you know it. And I sure hope that no one insults your intelligence or character as I don't think you can take much more!

Post Thanks / Like

New to bluegrass

Hi there, I recently am fishing again and have been checking out a lot of small rural ponds. I always catch plenty of small bass, and bluegill! I now would like to check out some bank fishing at bluegrass! Any suggestions on locations to access the lake from the bank?