Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Lake saint Clair

I haven't been on here for quite a while I have been to busy to fish or surf the web but I am making first trip to LSC first week of June and I am looking so forward to getting away have no idea what to expect but we will have a good time just hope we have good weather. We are staying north end of lake at Fair Haven. Will report when we get back.

Everyone have a safe Memorial Day this is true start for boating season so be careful if you are lucky enough to be on the water.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go see them at Backwaters in Lexington,they just got back from there

Post Thanks / Like
    My buddy and I was there a little over a week ago and did quite well, best day was 107 and tons of solid fish.

The drop shot bite should be in full swing when you get there and lots of post spawn fish.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellkat View Post
    Go see them at Backwaters in Lexington,they just got back from there
    I live in Illinois but thanks for the information

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    My buddy and I was there a little over a week ago and did quite well, best day was 107 and tons of solid fish.

The drop shot bite should be in full swing when you get there and lots of post spawn fish.
    Wow glad you had a great trip, was your weather good? Were you fishing grass humps off shore? What should I be looking for rocks, grass deep water humps or shore line docks????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    Wow glad you had a great trip, was your weather good? Were you fishing grass humps off shore? What should I be looking for rocks, grass deep water humps or shore line docks????
    Bass were in all stages of spawn but the bedding was everywhere. If you were in anywhere from 3 feet to 7 feet it was on. The grass is way behind this year but its coming and yes grass clumps were golden. When the wind started and the clouds rolled in I was destroying fish on a jerkbait if the sun was out it had to be a tube. The weather we had was wonderful we got wet one time and it was short lived. My buddy and myself had 247 bass in about 34 hours of fishing with countless honker Rock bass. I had a Muskie that was 42 inches and two Pike for non targeted species that bit.
    Likes stripernut1, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Bass were in all stages of spawn but the bedding was everywhere. If you were in anywhere from 3 feet to 7 feet it was on. The grass is way behind this year but its coming and yes grass clumps were golden. When the wind started and the clouds rolled in I was destroying fish on a jerkbait if the sun was out it had to be a tube. The weather we had was wonderful we got wet one time and it was short lived. My buddy and myself had 247 bass in about 34 hours of fishing with countless honker Rock bass. I had a Muskie that was 42 inches and two Pike for non targeted species that bit.
    Thanks for all the info I will think of you while I am there what did you catch the Muskie on

Post Thanks / Like
    Heading up in the morning...I'll be fishing Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. Private message me and I'll get you my contact info and we can keep in touch and get on those brownfish!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    Thanks for all the info I will think of you while I am there what did you catch the Muskie on
    A Pointer jerk bait

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikSmallie View Post
    Heading up in the morning...I'll be fishing Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. Private message me and I'll get you my contact info and we can keep in touch and get on those brownfish!!
    Magik the drop shot bite has started and some guys are wearing them out drop shotting tubes......
    Likes MagikSmallie, roadrunner, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mhall did that toothy creature destroy your pointer jerk bait?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikSmallie View Post
    Sent PM Good luck and be safe.