Search Fishin.com

Thread: Tubes

Post Thanks / Like

Tubes

What brand, length and color is your tube of choice? When do you fist tubes instead of a worm or creature bait?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunt View Post
    What brand, length and color is your tube of choice? When do you fist tubes instead of a worm or creature bait?
    I use black and blue flake big butt E tube.Ordered them at harry-o's baits in bulk. I think it is at harryo.net or call 502-239-7884. They are made in Louisville,ky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Them Gidzit tubes are great for creeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunt View Post
    My preference Cabin Creek,smoke purple bought in bulk for fishin at nite in water temp over 80. Why because I've caught numbers and good one ..... It's all about being confident my 2cents Good Fishing
    Likes CaptObvious liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a small brand called dry creek and they make some amazing double dipped tubes, I also really like just a yum tube as well. And I'll fish me year round basically. Either a tube or a paca will be in my texas rig rod 90% of the time, but the D-bomb has proven to be a good bait to me this year as well but for now, I still swear by a tube. That's my opinion on the matter, Drew

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer a larger tube over the little guys but its all preference. Cabin creek makes a good tube. i fish it often. Also YUM tubes with the hard nose are near the top of my tube choice. I like a black and blue, smoke purple and probably my favorite is a green pumpkin bleeding tail... green pumpkin body with red tails. Works wonders.

Post Thanks / Like

Tubes

I have two go-to tubes - Baney Bait 3.5" in green pumpkin or road kill and prowler 4" green pumpkin candy.

Post Thanks / Like
    i LIKE berkely 4in power tubes in the smoke color... the key to a tube is to get those heads that are slid into the tube , then you push the tube down around the tie hole . My buddy makes them but I think they can be purchased ... The head is not round it is kinda flat .

Post Thanks / Like
    4" tubes Chompers ultra pro tube black neon chart, Netbait BK in smoke silver, 3.5" tube Yamamoto pumpkin red flake. These three have never let me down yet. They will usually hit one of the three. Again confidence is the most important factor in any lure.