Search Fishin.com

Thread: Gas

Post Thanks / Like

Gas

Why did gas jump .40 today?????! It was still $57 a barrel.

Post Thanks / Like

because, thats why

I'm not slamming you, but that was a stock answer to some questions that my kids asked when they were younger. They own the store. If you don't like it, try something different. Its the prime example of the "golden rule" we got the gold, we make the rule.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I'm not slamming you, but that was a stock answer to some questions that my kids asked when they were younger. They own the store. If you don't like it, try something different. Its the prime example of the "golden rule" we got the gold, we make the rule.
    Wait....hold the phone!!!! You mean Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid and any other liberal with a microphone sticking out of its mouth who said it was George Bush was wrong??? Lying???? Hmmmmm go figure.
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

HUH?

Whats that got to do with the price of gas? I doubt any of the mentioned names own a refinery or an oil well. but if they do, good for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Whats that got to do with the price of gas? I doubt any of the mentioned names own a refinery or an oil well. but if they do, good for them.
    I'm not gonna dig up the old articles of that stuff being said. It's out there if you want to read it but it was just more crap from those liberals trying to get low information voters to riot over lies.
    Likes zx150, GeoFisher, mhall liked this post