Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Rough river Friday night open results

Well the storms had most people out of their boats last night. But we still had 7 brave ones come to fish.
    1st place. Kenny and Russell. 16.55 lbs
    Big fish. Irwin and O'Bryan. 5.03 lbs
    We are fishing next Friday July 3. See everyone then

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys have my respect, i fished down there for the entire weekend and didn't catch 16 pounds. impressive

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tournament2000 View Post
    you guys have my respect, i fished down there for the entire weekend and didn't catch 16 pounds. impressive
    The bite was great Saturday nite we had 63 bass 19 were keepers biggest was alittle over 5. our 5 biggest was around 18lb to 19 lbs all came on plastic. Fished from 8pm to 4am. Fog started in around 2:30 and the bite really slowed down. It had to beat rough at nite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LTfish View Post
    The bite was great Saturday nite we had 63 bass 19 were keepers biggest was alittle over 5. our 5 biggest was around 18lb to 19 lbs all came on plastic. Fished from 8pm to 4am. Fog started in around 2:30 and the bite really slowed down. It hard to beat rough at nite.
    It wont be long the guys on the Friday nite will be bring in 20lb bags. That's how good they really are

Post Thanks / Like
    3 weeks in a row we have weighed in 15 lbs. The fishing at rough is very good right now. Last year we had more 4 and 5 lbrs weighed in than I have ever seen up there. And this year looks like it's gonna be the same. The entry fee is only $40 and we pay out 1 place for every 8 boats. These guys winning are making some real good money and having a blast doing it. Come join us. We fish every Friday night. We take off at the state ramp. We fish from 7-1 cst.

Post Thanks / Like
    well, i'd just be donating money. lol i've been out of fishing for 12 years and Rough and Nolin were never this good. the bigger size limit help the fishing? i'm 60 now and the night fishing is tough on my old eyes, i fished the weekend during the day and tried main lake until the skiers ran me off and even up in the north fork was heavy boat traffic. lucky to be retired early,so i'll guess i'll try week days and see what i can do.