Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

if you want to be in the click...

these guys need to learn, if they want to be in the Republican click, they will have to AGREE with everyone in the click, where they are right or wrong. Trump steps outside the party"s circle, and most are saying he isn't a Republican, and Ted Cruz call out Mitch McConnell for lying, and the circle of all for one and one for all, slammed the door in his face.
    http://news.yahoo.com/sunday-senate-...--finance.html

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid, Dumb, Silly

Theres still 5 months left in 2015, I'm thinking americas biggest industry is running for president. I was thinking of starting a voters potition to run for president,when I mentioned to the family, they said no one likes you now, why have your dog turn on you?
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    these guys need to learn, if they want to be in the Republican click, they will have to AGREE with everyone in the click, where they are right or wrong. Trump steps outside the party"s circle, and most are saying he isn't a Republican, and Ted Cruz call out Mitch McConnell for lying, and the circle of all for one and one for all, slammed the door in his face.
    http://news.yahoo.com/sunday-senate-...--finance.html
    I don't like trump.....he has said to many things in the past I dont like. I have read he supported the Clintons and other things I'm against. Do I need to be in a group so I can eat and drink what they give me without thinking? Nope. Never been that way and will live my last days (whenever that is) true to what I believe.
    That philosophy is pure Liberalism....need proof? Look back at the percentage of blacks that voted for Obama.....just because he has dark skin. That is racist, small minded idiotic thinking. Just what the Liberl party loves.......slaves.
    Likes GeoFisher, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I don't like trump.....he has said to many things in the past I dont like. I have read he supported the Clintons and other things I'm against. Do I need to be in a group so I can eat and drink what they give me without thinking? Nope. Never been that way and will live my last days (whenever that is) true to what I believe.
    That philosophy is pure Liberalism....need proof? Look back at the percentage of blacks that voted for Obama.....just because he has dark skin. That is racist, small minded idiotic thinking. Just what the Liberl party loves.......slaves.
    I don't care for Trump either, but him being a business man, my guess is he has supported both parties in the past, so whoever won he could say he supported them. I'm with you on thinking for myself, always have and will. I was just using sarcasm, calling the GOP a click to make a point, it does seam if one gets outside their guidelines, where being right or wrong they get scolded. and the black vote, I can understand them voting for Obama, if we had never had a white President, and Mitch McConnell was running, I would vote for him, I would hold my nose but vote for the first white President.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care for Trump either, but him being a business man, my guess is he has supported both parties in the past, so whoever won he could say he supported them. I'm with you on thinking for myself, always have and will. I was just using sarcasm, calling the GOP a click to make a point, it does seam if one gets outside their guidelines, where being right or wrong they get scolded. and the black vote, I can understand them voting for Obama, if we had never had a white President, and Mitch McConnell was running, I would vote for him, I would hold my nose but vote for the first white President.
    With all due respect you said you think for yourself but then you said you'd vote for MM just because he was white assuming there had never been a white President before?? Nothing against MM but please enlighten me as to why you would do that. Along that same line I'd like to add that there most likely was a segment of the white population that voted for Obama just to prove they are not racist. I don't who they were trying to prove it to since no one knows who they voted for except themselves. With all that said there has never been a female President either and there is no way I'd vote for Hillary even though she is a white woman just like me.
    Likes riverrat12, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    To be clear...if Trump explains his views on issues that I feel strongly about and he satisfies me then sure I would become a fan. Its to early for me to know who the GOP or Other candidates will be so I'm in limbo on how I will vote.

I need to know how he feels on Gun Control and more importantly about "assault weapons". I don't see a problem with people owning semi-auto weapons regardless of how many rounds they can hold. Background checks bother me. It's an open door for a bull to enter the china shop. For instance....lets say you take or have been prescribed a drug that falls into the category of anti-depressants will that be part of a deeper background check? Will that be the black mark that stops you from buying the gun from a gun shop? Heck they could go into your family history to see if your parents or siblings take them or were taking them....see it bothers me that gubment wants to get into americans lives so deeply that they can restrict or take away something based on their opinion. I just see that as an angle for them to get some weapons out of law abiding citizens hands and do nothing to stop the problem.

I would like to know his views on abortion, Foreign policy(thats a biggie), NAFTA, Obamacare and the US economy. Right now he is living the life....running around dropping bombs on his potential opponents and anyone who he feels he poke at. Eventually he will be grilled by debate moderators, interviewers and the public. I hope he is getting his crap together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    To be clear...if Trump explains his views on issues that I feel strongly about and he satisfies me then sure I would become a fan. Its to early for me to know who the GOP or Other candidates will be so I'm in limbo on how I will vote.

I need to know how he feels on Gun Control and more importantly about "assault weapons". I don't see a problem with people owning semi-auto weapons regardless of how many rounds they can hold. Background checks bother me. It's an open door for a bull to enter the china shop. For instance....lets say you take or have been prescribed a drug that falls into the category of anti-depressants will that be part of a deeper background check? Will that be the black mark that stops you from buying the gun from a gun shop? Heck they could go into your family history to see if your parents or siblings take them or were taking them....see it bothers me that gubment wants to get into americans lives so deeply that they can restrict or take away something based on their opinion. I just see that as an angle for them to get some weapons out of law abiding citizens hands and do nothing to stop the problem.

I would like to know his views on abortion, Foreign policy(thats a biggie), NAFTA, Obamacare and the US economy. Right now he is living the life....running around dropping bombs on his potential opponents and anyone who he feels he poke at. Eventually he will be grilled by debate moderators, interviewers and the public. I hope he is getting his crap together.
    Here's an interesting twist on gun control. Instead of taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens how about requiring them to carry one? Anyone that has ever been convicted of a violent crime is forbidden to own one. What better deterrent to a dude walking into a movie theater, church or a recruiting center and opening fire is there then the knowledge that there will be dozens of people shooting back at him within an instant.
    Likes GeoFisher, kentuckykingfisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    With all due respect you said you think for yourself but then you said you'd vote for MM just because he was white assuming there had never been a white President before?? Nothing against MM but please enlighten me as to why you would do that. Along that same line I'd like to add that there most likely was a segment of the white population that voted for Obama just to prove they are not racist. I don't who they were trying to prove it to since no one knows who they voted for except themselves. With all that said there has never been a female President either and there is no way I'd vote for Hillary even though she is a white woman just like me.
    He also guaranteed his vote for Monica Lewenski's ex-boyfriends Old Lady......

Which is sad.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Hillary and Bill, birds of a feather.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Which is sad.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    Here's an interesting twist on gun control. Instead of taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens how about requiring them to carry one? Anyone that has ever been convicted of a violent crime is forbidden to own one. What better deterrent to a dude walking into a movie theater, church or a recruiting center and opening fire is there then the knowledge that there will be dozens of people shooting back at him within an instant.
    I love that thought!

Post Thanks / Like
    I find Trump entertaining, and listening to someone speak without being coached or teleprompted is refreshing. He wouldn't be my first choice, but if it came down to Trump or Hillary I'd vote for him. That said, I'd vote for almost anyone over her.

Clique...not click.
    Likes sweetwater, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Which is sad.

Later,

Geo
    ha ha your assuming again, i've about had my fill with the Clinton's and Bush's, my choice of the candidates as of now is Bernie Sanders, who do you like early on Geo, if I were to assume who you would vote for, like you did me, it would for sure be the economy crashers baby brother Jeb Bush...

which is sad.