Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Smallmouth Heaven

Next Wednesday through Sunday my partner and I will for the second time this year float on one of if not the best bass fisheries in this country. Lake St Clair is nothing shy of phenomenal and is beyond words in description of just how great it is.

Earlier this year in a little over 7 hours of fishing my buddy and I boated 107 SM and LM bass and lost another 15 to 25 I would say. Our best five would have easily been close to if not exceeded 20 lb in brown bass. So many 3 pluser's you just lose track. I am so stoked that I now have started the dreaming every night and am counting the days and literally the hours down....lol

If you guys have never been to this lake and fish you owe it yourself to go at last once. Just an amazing place.

Post Thanks / Like
    "If you guys have never been to this lake and fish you owe it yourself to go at last once. Just an amazing place."

Its one lake I have always wanted to go just can't find anyone willing to take the trip, heck I can't find anyone to fish with me here .Anyway I digress
    I've worked up in Windsor for several months drooling at having the lake so close. I've fished from the shore with limited success but have ever had anywhere to keep my boat while up there. Have a great trip and keep us posted I'm sure you'll slay them.
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds awesome, good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mhall,did you get to make the trip, I like the story on your first trip, it got me to reading fishing forums on lake st clair, I know a couple guys that go to Dunkirk new york and fish lake Erie, and their trips are like the one you and your friend had on lake st clair, think I may give st clair a try, looks like it is a 4 hour drive for me, Dunkirk is double that. if you took the trip, how was the fishing compaired to back in May, lots of folk like myself like hearing a good first hands fishing report.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post