Search Fishin.com

Thread: Fri.10\2\15

Post Thanks / Like

Fri.10\2\15

Well it rained...alot... hit the best flat I've hit in a while 65.1 and a blue that was 53 even.The blue was still a little green when I got him in the boat and like to beat me to death lol. Hit three total approx. 138# ..I didn't wiegh the small one just guessin around 20.It was a fast drift for sure and all were on big bait..good day but it really rained....alot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111112.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	11795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yeppp.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	11797  

Post Thanks / Like
    Great fish! Do you give lessons?!
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. Lessons would be good!

Post Thanks / Like
    It won't any of you any good he's been teaching me for years, LMAO...............You have to have that Cat Ninja thing going. He is like their Splinter they come to him and seek knowledge. He speaks to them and pats them on their heads and gently releases them to swim another day and share their new found knowledge with the other Catfish.

Awesome fish my brother...........You dang near beat our best five with three fish....................dang man you are on fire this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    It won't any of you any good he's been teaching me for years, LMAO...............You have to have that Cat Ninja thing going. He is like their Splinter they come to him and seek knowledge. He speaks to them and pats them on their heads and gently releases them to swim another day and share their new found knowledge with the other Catfish.

Awesome fish my brother...........You dang near beat our best five with three fish....................dang man you are on fire this year.
    Thanks Mark, but there wasn't no ninja'in going on yesterday lol. Just had two bites and no takers. Thanks for the kind words brother,we need to get out there.
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Were you using live bait or DEPTH CHARGES to surface those submarines with gills