Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    It's been postulated by the "excusists" that Tashfeen Malik was just suffering from Post Partem depression. Yeah, right.
    i have 3 daughters with a total of 6 grandsons, and though mi wife and my daughters have done some really questionable stuff ( i never have, im perfect) they never pledged their allegiance to isis on facebook and carrid out a mass shooting after giving birth. so the excusisit can kiss my....
    Likes Tyme2fish, mhall, LJP, roadrunner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

We are in a Religious WAR.........

The IDIOTS in our gubment simply don't understand that.

It is time to start seriously UNDERSTANDING that these evil sum bitches want every man, woman, child, dog, cat.......EVERYTHING DEAD that doesn't believe what they believe.

The only way to deal with that is to make them MORE DEADER.............

It is time to show those rag headed mo fo's what is what.............KILL them DEADER, and then KILL them even more DEAD.

You exterminate the hate........PERIOD.

Later,

Geo
    Likes Tyme2fish, LJP, kyfanatic, mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What Geo said and the camel they rode in on too!!!
    Likes kyfanatic, mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    What Geo said and the camel they rode in on too!!!

Kill their camels and their population will explode because they'll have to have sex with their 23 wives instead
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I call,write,and complain to my congressmen all the time for what good it does,it seems like our elected officials these days are more concerned about how they will line their pockets than what their constituents want.

I swear we need to clean the whole of Washington DC out and start over by electing ordinary citizens from our community like they did in the beginning.People who care about their neighbors and communities more than what they can get.

As long as Obama and the far left are in power, this country will be an unsafe mess,I'm not promoting going to the extreme right either,but there has to be a safe,sensible,medium.I also see no way that Islam will ever work in this world except to exterminate it,because they only have one goal,one intention,and that is to convert the world to Islam or kill those who will not,in my eyes that means I need to eradicate my enemy before they do me.
    Likes Tyme2fish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Jeff I think your point is that you don't trust them anymore than I do for the exact same reasons you just phrase things a lot nicer than me. I was not raised to just dislike people for no reason. I was taught to be considerate and understanding towards others. But this Muslim deal I see no way. Now you more sensitive types will argue that is ignorance and stereo typing of a race or individuals. Technically you are correct I just can't distinguish the good ones from the bad ones therefore I choose to not shop at their stores anymore and try my best to stay clear from them if possible.

I also feel all law abiding American citizens need to be vigilant and watch out for these middle eastern people. Watch them real close and if you see something out of the ordinary call law enforcement and explain what you are seeing.
    mhall their neighbors did not report what they thought was out of the ordinary because they didn't want to look as if they were profiling. Another instance of Political Correctness running amock.

I think you would have made the call and to hell with PC and worrying that you might be profiling. Maybe 14 lives saved.
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GeoFisher;551427]The IDIOTS in our gubment simply don't understand that.

It is time to start seriously UNDERSTANDING that these evil sum bitches want every man, woman, child, dog, cat.......EVERYTHING DEAD that doesn't believe what they believe.

The only way to deal with that is to make them MORE DEADER.............

It is time to show those rag headed mo fo's what is what.............KILL them DEADER, and then KILL them even more DEAD.

You exterminate the hate........PERIOD.

Later,
    Obama knows it is a Holy war but is is being handled by Valerie Jarret and she is Iranian and he is Muslim so they are not going to do what is right. I can not understand why he has not been impeached at the very least.
    Likes GeoFisher, mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    mhall their neighbors did not report what they thought was out of the ordinary because they didn't want to look as if they were profiling. Another instance of Political Correctness running amock.

I think you would have made the call and to hell with PC and worrying that you might be profiling. Maybe 14 lives saved.
    Man, you said it.............Who the FRICK cares if I'm called a racist. If I see a bunch of radical Jihadi's doing radical Jihadi **** in this country, you're **** straight I'm telling everyone who will listen......

These goat herders, need to be subjugated......and QUICKLY...

It is unfortunate that we forget what is necessary to WIN against evil.
    Likes stripernut1, mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't his speech heart warming and didn't he make you all feel safer now. He is a walking talking human laxative because every time I see or hear him all I want to do is take a ****.

That is the most delusional tree hugging unicorn farting patsy this country has ever called a leader. He still doesn't see any link to ISIL, call them ISIS you big eared dumbass every other person on planet earth does. I hate that jerkwad and will throw a party the day that useless dickweed leaves our WH.....Now this will get deleted and I don't really care.

Obama s ucks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post

Thank you and yes sir I would have. I probably would have done some of my own recon on them to. Its time for ''REAL'' American's to start taking our country back. We have idiots driving the bus so we need to take the wheel and get stuff done.

I would love to see some good ole boys find out and infiltrate some of these sleeper cells and give them some country Jihad. Again I now trust none of them, I don't have to and nobody including that big eared moron can make me. Stay off my lawn................
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    when i was younger, i used to work with a punk whose dad was from iran. he married an ugly American woman just to get in here. this punk kid said hitler was his hero. that formed my opinion of muslims. my buddy was going to whip this punk's ass but i knew my buddy would get fired so i talked him out of it. i messed up. another indicator, his dad tried to sell me a small boat and motor. said it ran great last time they used it. i pulled cover off engine and it had a big hole in the crankcase. don't ask me to respect muslims. most are evil or confused. i can't understand why some black athletes convert to islam. i guess they're confused too.
    Likes mhall liked this post