Search Fishin.com

Thread: remember what ?

Post Thanks / Like

remember what ?

for all the voters, no matter what party you are registered with, i'm sure thousands of you are working for minimum wage, and the new Republican Governor many of you voted for, just put a stop to you getting a raise in pay, he thinks minimum wage is enough. yep it sounds like you just kicked the chair out from under yourself...

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope just left a little value to the dollar and stopped inflating it. To all the thousands working for minimum wage...work harder and move up the way I did. Live what's left of the American dream and stop depending on the government.
    Likes Tyme2fish, GeoFisher, LJP, AaronS, zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Nope just left a little value to the dollar and stopped inflating it. To all the thousands working for minimum wage...work harder and move up the way I did. Live what's left of the American dream and stop depending on the government.
    when is working for minimum wage, depending on the government. it's very little, but they worked for it, the government didn't give it to them.

now the healthy young guys and gals, that don't work at all, and get a government check for doing nothing, now that is depending on the government. and should be stopped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    for all the voters, no matter what party you are registered with, i'm sure thousands of you are working for minimum wage, and the new Republican Governor many of you voted for, just put a stop to you getting a raise in pay, he thinks minimum wage is enough. yep it sounds like you just kicked the chair out from under yourself...
    Thousands????

Not likely. More like Hundreds.

"
    The wage increase affects 510 state employees and will cost taxpayers $1.6 million. A third of the affected employees work in state nursing homes for military veterans, according to Beshear.
    "

Try again............

Later,

Geo
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Thousands????

Not likely. More like Hundreds.

"
    The wage increase affects 510 state employees and will cost taxpayers $1.6 million. A third of the affected employees work in state nursing homes for military veterans, according to Beshear.
    "

Try again............

Later,

Geo
    I wasn't trying anything, I just read the artical to fast, seen where he was reversing some things Beshear had put in place, and I seen where he was stopping the minimum wage for state workers, just took it as state of Ky, not working for the state. looked it up and read it again slower, and it effected 800 state employees not 510, but the bottom line is, it will effect the whole state of Ky's minimum wage, if he won't let the state government employees be raised to 10.00 bucks an hour, no way will he let the entire state have a minimum wage hike. that they desperately need.

Post Thanks / Like

No raise for us either

We that are on SS won't see a pay bump this year.I personally don't need one. As long as fuel prices stay under 2.00 a gallon. I won't need another car, food prices on my commodities are still reasonable. Since I didn't vote for either governor,I forfeted my right to bitch. It's time for "trickle down" to start working for the rest of the lower income folks. Or was that a fib, like the tooth fairy or easter bunny?
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    We that are on SS won't see a pay bump this year.I personally don't need one. As long as fuel prices stay under 2.00 a gallon. I won't need another car, food prices on my commodities are still reasonable. Since I didn't vote for either governor,I forfeted my right to bitch. It's time for "trickle down" to start working for the rest of the lower income folks. Or was that a fib, like the tooth fairy or easter bunny?
    Kygorski, it's like turning on the garden hose, the water is on it's way, it just takes time for it to start trickling out the other end, old trickle down himself, turned that trickle on 35 years ago, so you should start seeing a drop or two any day now..

Merry Christmas to you my friend...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    Kygorski, it's like turning on the garden hose, the water is on it's way, it just takes time for it to start trickling out the other end, old trickle down himself, turned that trickle on 35 years ago, so you should start seeing a drop or two any day now..

Merry Christmas to you my friend...
    Funny thing is you never heard ole trickle down blame everything on Carter for 8 years,and I was dam proud to be an American. Now 7 years in and it's still Bushes fought and we're the laughing stock of the world. Truth is Obama wouldn't make a pimple on ole trickle downs back side.......Merry Christmas
    Likes Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

laugh at this

We are rebuilding bridges and roads, and they are falling apart before we finish them. I'm not laughing! We pay an american major contractor a huge sum or a job. he contracts a local company, who pays the necessary bribes to a tribal chief,who doles out few favors to the family, and you get a guy with a pick up and a wheel barrow,and a ton of asphalt and dumps it into a pot hole, on a 101 degree day, and drives off. I'm waiting for the government to build a winter olympic venue there soon. Trying to bring a democracy to that area of the world is like feeding strawberries to a pig. There is a difference in culture, that will always remain no matter what we do. We lost our way picking up dominos, erasing the red peril, and bringing an arab spring to the world.But the most insane thing was borrowing money from china to give to thieves in the middle east. yeah people are laughing at us while they put what use to be our money into their swiss bank accounts. i'm not amused.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's time for "trickle down" to start working for the rest of the lower income folks. Or was that a fib, like the tooth fairy or easter bunny?
    I'm still waiting for the change and hope that Brokeback Insane O’Bummer promised us 7 years ago. The only change I've seen is now there's no hope.
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We are rebuilding bridges and roads, and they are falling apart before we finish them. I'm not laughing! We pay an american major contractor a huge sum or a job. he contracts a local company, who pays the necessary bribes to a tribal chief,who doles out few favors to the family, and you get a guy with a pick up and a wheel barrow,and a ton of asphalt and dumps it into a pot hole, on a 101 degree day, and drives off. I'm waiting for the government to build a winter olympic venue there soon. Trying to bring a democracy to that area of the world is like feeding strawberries to a pig. There is a difference in culture, that will always remain no matter what we do. We lost our way picking up dominos, erasing the red peril, and bringing an arab spring to the world.But the most insane thing was borrowing money from china to give to thieves in the middle east. yeah people are laughing at us while they put what use to be our money into their swiss bank accounts. i'm not amused.
    Woodford Reserve...making post like this since 1780.....again Merry Christmas