Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Middle Ga Bass Fishing

Anybody out recently on Sinclair, Tobo, Blackshear, or Oconee? There hasn't been a post on this forum since Jun 15.

Post Thanks / Like
    yep. was on Sinclair for the Barry's tournament 2 weeks ago, and was on Oconee today in preperation for the tourney next weekend. Caught 1 fish at Sinclair in the cold, windy, rainy, muddy conditions, but at least it was a nice one, 6.6 pounds, my partner caught 2 fish for a total bag of 3 fish totaling 11 pounds.

today, Oconee was in even worse shape that Sinclair after all that rain. Ive never fished a lake that was as muddy as Oconee was today. Water temps in the low to mid 40's, trash and debris simply covering the entire lake. It looked as if we'd just gotten 10 inches of rain it was so bad out there. I didnt get a bite in 8 hours on the water, and my partner only got 1, managed to get it in the boat (2.5 pounder), and that was at the very end of the day. We through the normal stuff that typically works in cold muddy water till after lunch, then started throwing everything in the tacklebox. The one fish was caught on a shakey head of all things.