Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Man, Trump is getting better......

While he is still not my choice, I will DEFINITELY give him the nod.

I don't agree with all his ideas or plans or policies, but the ones that are important to me are SOLID.

* He will bring jobs back to the States by holding China accountable.
    * He will bring jobs back to the States by kicking illegals out.
    * He will MAKE the rick pay their fair share. This is why the establishment hates him.
    * He will repatriate trillions and trillions that are overseas.

Post Thanks / Like

He's preaching to the choir

The donald hears what most folks are saying, but it will NOT be the liberal media that brings him down He's saying what I like also.And not just the hispanics.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    While he is still not my choice, I will DEFINITELY give him the nod.

I don't agree with all his ideas or plans or policies, but the ones that are important to me are SOLID.

* He will bring jobs back to the States by holding China accountable.
    * He will bring jobs back to the States by kicking illegals out.
    * He will MAKE the rick pay their fair share. This is why the establishment hates him.
    * He will repatriate trillions and trillions that are overseas.

some would say, nothing but Lip Service. wouldn't bringing back jobs by kicking out illegals, make the employers have to pay more, to get a lazy american to do the same job. that would be kinda like giving a minimum wage hike, and Trump and most republican leaders think that would be a bad thing, didn't Trump say no, to a wage hike, didn't Trump say wages were high enough.

I can't see Trump doing anything, to lower his billionaire friends bottom line...

the way he will repatriate the trillions and trillions that are overseas, would be like the G. Bush tax holliday, Trump will lower the tax rate so low, for his billionaire friends, that the trillions that will be brought back to the USA, wouldn't stock one good bass pro shop.

here's a little read on a Trump plan..
    http://time.com/money/4054604/trumps...xes-each-year/

Post Thanks / Like

Kiss of death

Trump is dead!Yes the media will drive the nails into the coffin,and mccain is to blame, he opened up pandoras box, and saran stepped out, and she hasn't been quiet since, She's the static that made me change the station.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Trump is dead!Yes the media will drive the nails into the coffin,and mccain is to blame, he opened up pandoras box, and saran stepped out, and she hasn't been quiet since, She's the static that made me change the station.
    man, you nailed it when you said static, that described her to a tee, i think that woman has one of the most annoying voices I ever heard, she is a very pretty woman, but she is like lestening to static on the radio.
    maybe she will save us from Trump, by helping him like she did Mccain, with the help of Bernie of course...

Sarah Palin has spent to much time on the campaign trail, and not teaching her son to be a man, her son was just arrested for,
    punching his girlfriend in the eye and kicking her, while waving an ar-15 assault rifle around.

Post Thanks / Like
    No one could save McCain. I'm still trying to get the stink off of me for voting for him. We all know that anyone who has an AR-15 is evil, because the gun just looks evil. As for Palin and how she is raising her kids, I'm leaving that alone. I know personally how it is to raise a kid one way and they choose to go another. I recently took my 25 yr old daughter to court and won temporary custody of my grandson while his mother went to rehab for the second time. I refuse to let anyone blame me for my daughters bad decisions. I believe in personal responsibility. She refused to take personal responsibility for her addiction so I took responsibility for her son by taking her to court. As for Trump, not getting anymore stink on me.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry TRUMP v CRUZ

I'm hesitant as well re Trump, mainly as it relates to his talking points as they relate to the general "anger" in this country. I don't know enough about Cruz to comment, to be honest, haven't paid much attention as Trump overshadows everyone else. I do know what's important to me and I'm sure some here will take issue with some of my points. Firstly, immigrants and illegals. The masses pouring over the border from Mexico and S. America, for the so-called better life, are illegal immigrants, period, nuff said. But what about the thousands and thousands of refugees pouring into this country with the blessing of the Obama administration? Take for example, Syrians, it was an eye opener that we've already granted refugee status to over 100,000 over the past several years and now we're going to take more? That's jus the tip of the iceberg, of course. Re taxes, it's time the 1% started paying their due. I know, I know, there's gonna be gnashing of teeth on this one. We all fell for the mantra that to tax the rich is akin to killing jobs, well guess what folks, jobs are killed, at least the middle class paying type. Gun Control? Basically this subject is BS at it's best. I know that some folks think that additional safeguards are warranted, but are they? When Clinton took office way back when there were over a quarter million licensed firearms dealer's, he, rightly so, decreased these numbers to the neighborhood of 60,000. Now comes along the idiot in the WH, his actions will completely reverse this trend and get us right back where we were, Stupid is as Stupid does! Gun shows, who cares that private individuals are selling to other individuals? I can see that gun dealers who frequent these shows should have to run a background check BUT ONLY if the electronic inquiry system is available at site, if the ATF can't accomplish this then a waiver is auto granted for such show. Let's not forget the gun debacle under Clinton's watch at the State Department. Remember her climbing on the bandwagon when the news first hit and then suddenly clamming up when it was disclosed that the ATF allowed this to happen. We still haven't heard the whole story on this.
    I could go on and on but let it suffice that we need change ASAP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    man, you nailed it when you said static, that described her to a tee, i think that woman has one of the most annoying voices I ever heard, she is a very pretty woman, but she is like lestening to static on the radio.
    maybe she will save us from Trump, by helping him like she did Mccain, with the help of Bernie of course...

Sarah Palin has spent to much time on the campaign trail, and not teaching her son to be a man, her son was just arrested for,
    punching his girlfriend in the eye and kicking her, while waving an ar-15 assault rifle around.
    sometimes everyone takes the wrong view on things, I was wrong, thinking Sarah spent to much time on the campaign trail, and not teaching her son to respect woman, and not punch them in the face like they are a man.

and what made me realize I was wrong, Sarah explaned why her son punched his girl friend in the face and kicked her, Sarah Palin said it was President Obama's fault that her son did what he did, I can't see why I didn't think of that, as soon as I read what her son did.

here is a copy and past fron the artical, where she was telling why her son punched the girl.
    Palin went on to criticize the Obama administration's treatment of veterans, implying that the president had something to do with her son's situation.