Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Apple CEO needs to cooperate with the FBI or go to jail!

I'm sick and tired of the Apple Encryption software being used by Terrorist to hide what they are doing and the Apple Corp aiding the Terrorist. I'm on the side of the FBI in this one. Apple should start to help the FBI find out what's on that terrorists I phone and do it ASAP. IMHO these people need to be jailed until they comply with the court order.

Apple wants to fight this all the way up to the US Supreme Court which is not missing a justice as the GOP continues to say that they will block who ever Obama appoints to the US Supreme Court. We need the GOP Senators to start to work for OUR COUNTRY and not themselves sooner rather than later.

Mean while vital information that could prevent the next terrorist attack is being hidden from the FBI. This is wrong on so many levels.

Apple you are either with us or against us. I think that trump is right and we all should start boycotting Apple until they start to help the FBI figure out what's on that terrorist cell phone. That information is vital to our national security. Defying the FBI and the US Court is wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I'm sick and tired of the Apple Encryption software being used by Terrorist to hide what they are doing and the Apple Corp aiding the Terrorist. I'm on the side of the FBI in this one. Apple should start to help the FBI find out what's on that terrorists I phone and do it ASAP. IMHO these people need to be jailed until they comply with the court order.

Apple wants to fight this all the way up to the US Supreme Court which is not missing a justice as the GOP continues to say that they will block who ever Obama appoints to the US Supreme Court. We need the GOP Senators to start to work for OUR COUNTRY and not themselves sooner rather than later.

Mean while vital information that could prevent the next terrorist attack is being hidden from the FBI. This is wrong on so many levels.

Apple you are either with us or against us. I think that trump is right and we all should start boycotting Apple until they start to help the FBI figure out what's on that terrorist cell phone. That information is vital to our national security. Defying the FBI and the US Court is wrong.
    Encryption is the the real issue here.....the encryption can be broken rather quickly using basic methodologies that already exist.

This is more about the layers before the encryption that APPLE doesn't want to deal with.

For instance. The lock process is hard wired to wipe a phone after X incorrect passwords, so a brute force method by the FBI will not work.

The FBI wants APPLE to dismantle their own product, build a custom back door and then give that door to the FBI, who promises to never use, and never abuse it.

Uh.........GUBMENT has not been able to protect any of our **** recently, and there is no way now how I want them being the stewards to methods to get into phones.

I'm thinking there are for hire Hackers that are available to take care of this business for the FBI for the right price.

Post Thanks / Like
    why would anyone care who listens to a phone conversation they had, or sees their call list, I wouldn't care, I'm thinking only folks that have something to hide from the law. I to think Apple needs to help out here on this case, if they don't want to give up the info, that will let the police unlock any phone, then Apple could unlock this phone, that belonged to the two murderers, and give it to the FBI, so they can check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

They Are

We need the GOP Senators to start to work for OUR COUNTRY and not themselves sooner rather than later.
    Concerning the SCJ appointment issue I support the stand that Kentucky's senators are taking and I am a tax-paying American citizen so they are working for me too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    Concerning the SCJ appointment issue I support the stand that Kentucky's senators are taking and I am a tax-paying American citizen so they are working for me too.
    I probably should have made that part of my post in another thread.

George. I'm hearing that the FBI would allow apple to make the code and break into the phone and then give the phone to the FBI and then apple would keep the software used to break into the phone.

I normally don't think that the FBI should be going around spying on everyone. But this case is different. The I Phone is owned by the County Government and they want the information in the phone given to the FBI. The court has looked at this case and sided with the FBI so far.

If we want to track the contacts of these two KNOWN Terrorist and Murders then Apple needs to step up and use their expertise to help the FBI.

This encryption stuff is what German used during WWII to make war against the allies. If we had not broke the German encryption machines we all would be speaking German and or Japanese or Italian instead of English.

We are at war with ISIS and if apple is not on our side then they are with the terrorist IMHO.

Maybe it's time for Congress to pass some new laws regarding these secrete software being used to help known terrorists.

Post Thanks / Like
    I probably should have made that part of my post in another thread.

George. I'm hearing that the FBI would allow apple to make the code and break into the phone and then give the phone to the FBI and then apple would keep the software used to break into the phone.

I normally don't think that the FBI should be going around spying on everyone. But this case is different. The I Phone is owned by the County Government and they want the information in the phone given to the FBI. The court has looked at this case and sided with the FBI so far.

If we want to track the contacts of these two KNOWN Terrorist and Murders then Apple needs to step up and use their expertise to help the FBI.

This encryption stuff is what German used during WWII to make war against the allies. If we had not broke the German encryption machines we all would be speaking German and or Japanese or Italian instead of English.

We are at war with ISIS and if apple is not on our side then they are with the terrorist IMHO.

Maybe it's time for Congress to pass some new laws regarding these secrete software being used to help known terrorists.
    I understand, but it is a slippery slope.......

Generally I support the government in these situations, and have for most of my life, but the Snowden and Manning cases are extremely concerning to me.

On one hand folks like you say I don't care and let them have the technology to break into it........and then on the the other hand, you bitch and complain when the feds want to POUND Manning and Snowden, and most recently Hillary into the ground for leaking sensitive material.

What do you want....you cannot have it both ways.

Governments have secrets, and there are things I don't care to know, and as a common member of our society, I don't NEED to know.

Just imagine for a minute.........Hillary Clinton is a senior member of the State Department. She gets briefed on soem technology component that we're going to use to TRACK DOWN and take out all terrorists. YOU know what...she was sharing that extremely sensitive information on a private network that was more than likely infiltrated by some extremely bad actors.

Yea, I know you and most liberals don't believe there is anything to the Hillary mess, but are YOU willing to take the risk.....

Personally the risk I"m talking about are very real if we give the FBI back doors into technology meant to keep things private.....

And don't kid yourself about doing things you're not supposed to do......Political groups have been using collected data over the past few decades to do very, very bad things.........Government or agencies of other governments could use that data very creatively.

I don't want the FBI or any group having any type of back door into my cell phone.......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

We agree more than disagree at times.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I understand, but it is a slippery slope.......

Generally I support the government in these situations, and have for most of my life, but the Snowden and Manning cases are extremely concerning to me.

On one hand folks like you say I don't care and let them have the technology to break into it........and then on the the other hand, you bitch and complain when the feds want to POUND Manning and Snowden, and most recently Hillary into the ground for leaking sensitive material.

What do you want....you cannot have it both ways.

Governments have secrets, and there are things I don't care to know, and as a common member of our society, I don't NEED to know.

Just imagine for a minute.........Hillary Clinton is a senior member of the State Department. She gets briefed on soem technology component that we're going to use to TRACK DOWN and take out all terrorists. YOU know what...she was sharing that extremely sensitive information on a private network that was more than likely infiltrated by some extremely bad actors.

Yea, I know you and most liberals don't believe there is anything to the Hillary mess, but are YOU willing to take the risk.....

Personally the risk I"m talking about are very real if we give the FBI back doors into technology meant to keep things private.....

And don't kid yourself about doing things you're not supposed to do......Political groups have been using collected data over the past few decades to do very, very bad things.........Government or agencies of other governments could use that data very creatively.

I don't want the FBI or any group having any type of back door into my cell phone.......

Later,

Geo
    George. I don't want the FBI looking at your phone either. Not unless you are a terrorist and just killed multiple people in the USA and a court has found that your cell phone is evidence to your connections to other terrorist and (HERE IS THE KEY) had issued a Court Order for you to open the phone for the FBI to see who you were talking to before and after you shot a bunch of innocent people.

Now as to Snowden. That's more complicated. He should be tried for what he did and handled by a court and jury of his peers. He ran of to Russia of all places. God only knows what he told the Russians. But I'm glad that we found out about the blanket illegal surveillance going on. The only Government intrusions I am for are those that are approved by a judge in a court of law. Other than that we should be free from illegal search and seizers according to the Bill of Rights or the US Constitution. They need probable cause to obtain a warrant to search your property. Period IMHO>

We have to protect innocent people's privacy and still dig out and detect the bad guys and put them away in jail. That's a tough job.

As to Hillary. I said this before. Nothing that was sent to her on her private server was marked "Confidential". She did NOT send any confidential emails to anyone! If she were doing that I would want her to be accountable for that. I'm not that fond of Hillary myself. She is going after the gun owner and also the gun manufactures which turns me off. And I personally don't want a woman as our commander in chief. Like I said some where else I"m not sure I'm liking any of the candidates on either side this time. They are all telling us what they think we want to hear.

Post Thanks / Like

As to Hillary. I said this before. Nothing that was sent to her on her private server was marked "Confidential". She did NOT send any confidential emails to anyone! If she were doing that I would want her to be accountable for that. I'm not that fond of Hillary myself. She is going after the gun owner and also the gun manufactures which turns me off. And I personally don't want a woman as our commander in chief. Like I said some where else I"m not sure I'm liking any of the candidates on either side this time. They are all telling us what they think we want to hear.
    Actually she did.......

I posted the EXACT details earlier, but I guess you missed that...It is true that the State Department is reclassifying documentation, and I believe that is total BS....so I give her the benefit of the doubt there.

Now here is what you've seemed to have missed.

They are reclassifying multiple types of classified documentation. There are 4 basic classifications for documents:

* No classification
    * Confidential
    * Classified
    * Top Secret

A bunch of her emails went from No classification to Confidential, and a significant few of her emails from from Confidential to CLASSIFIED.......

Now Hillary and the Press are lumping all the details together and there is in fact proof that most were not classified, just as there is proof that some went from Confidential to Classified. That is where she's in trouble, and I believe the FBI will be indicting her.

There is also significant detailed information that some of the emails were from SAP programs that were TOP SECRET.

Now, where Hillary might "skate" is in the details. Hillary insists that she never saw Classified or Top Secret stuff, Yet there is proof that she did. There is also proof that her aides also saw Classified and Top Secret stuff, and that is where it gets sticky, because none of them had clearance, and the fact that she passed or allowed them to use her email is a big freaking deal.

It is not a fishing expedition, and I believe we're getting some answers.

I honestly hope to know.......but I'm afraid we may never know the truth....

THAT is what you should be more concerned with. Her entire staff is involved with some extremely secretive information, and unfortunately the Russians , North Koreans, and Chinese, along with ISIS and ISIL probably have information they should have never been able to obtain..........and it all leads to a paper trail to the staff of Hillary Clinton. If that doesn't make you extremely, EXTREMELY mad, then you really need to re evaluate just what you believe in.

Again, It is not an expedition and to think or say it is makes me sick.

Post Thanks / Like

She was Secretary of State of course she can see Classified

I think most Secretary of States see all types of information. That is their job. But Hillary never did SEND any emails from her personal server that were classifed or marked classifed or top secrete. She had more secure methods to communicate those type of messages.

She was not responsible for people sending her emails on her server that were not marked as classifed or top secrete!

George this reminds me of the GOP going after Hillary when she was Secretary of State when the embassy in Libya was attacked. How many hearing and how much time did the GOP waste on Hillary?

As Bernie Said. ENOUGH WITH THE EMAILS TALK!

Hillary didn't do anything wrong. Hell the former GOP Secretary of State went to the UN and Lied about weapons of mass destruction to the entire world and no one is railing about that anymore.

Give it a break man. No one would care about Hillary if she were not running for the Presidency. I don't care much for her but man I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Actually she did.......

I posted the EXACT details earlier, but I guess you missed that...It is true that the State Department is reclassifying documentation, and I believe that is total BS....so I give her the benefit of the doubt there.

Now here is what you've seemed to have missed.

They are reclassifying multiple types of classified documentation. There are 4 basic classifications for documents:

* No classification
    * Confidential
    * Classified
    * Top Secret

A bunch of her emails went from No classification to Confidential, and a significant few of her emails from from Confidential to CLASSIFIED.......

Now Hillary and the Press are lumping all the details together and there is in fact proof that most were not classified, just as there is proof that some went from Confidential to Classified. That is where she's in trouble, and I believe the FBI will be indicting her.

There is also significant detailed information that some of the emails were from SAP programs that were TOP SECRET.

Now, where Hillary might "skate" is in the details. Hillary insists that she never saw Classified or Top Secret stuff, Yet there is proof that she did. There is also proof that her aides also saw Classified and Top Secret stuff, and that is where it gets sticky, because none of them had clearance, and the fact that she passed or allowed them to use her email is a big freaking deal.

It is not a fishing expedition, and I believe we're getting some answers.

I honestly hope to know.......but I'm afraid we may never know the truth....

THAT is what you should be more concerned with. Her entire staff is involved with some extremely secretive information, and unfortunately the Russians , North Koreans, and Chinese, along with ISIS and ISIL probably have information they should have never been able to obtain..........and it all leads to a paper trail to the staff of Hillary Clinton. If that doesn't make you extremely, EXTREMELY mad, then you really need to re evaluate just what you believe in.

Again, It is not an expedition and to think or say it is makes me sick.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think most Secretary of States see all types of information. That is their job. But Hillary never did SEND any emails from her personal server that were classifed or marked classifed or top secrete. She had more secure methods to communicate those type of messages.

She was not responsible for people sending her emails on her server that were not marked as classifed or top secrete!

George this reminds me of the GOP going after Hillary when she was Secretary of State when the embassy in Libya was attacked. How many hearing and how much time did the GOP waste on Hillary?

As Bernie Said. ENOUGH WITH THE EMAILS TALK!

Hillary didn't do anything wrong. Hell the former GOP Secretary of State went to the UN and Lied about weapons of mass destruction to the entire world and no one is railing about that anymore.

Give it a break man. No one would care about Hillary if she were not running for the Presidency. I don't care much for her but man I'm starting to feel sorry for her.
    Are you serious..........

you still MISSED the main issue.....the email WAS marked classified, and her personnel on her staff handling it without clearance is a violation of federal law......

Don't whitewash this. This is the kind of crap that really chaps my can with LEFTISTS.

There is evidence, yet you simply refuse to see the evidence.

And don't even get me started on Libya. If you follow the information there, her actions are responsible for many, many deaths.

You go on and believe what you want......It is a foolish mans game, but go ahead...

I honestly don't know why I even try........

Post Thanks / Like

What privacy?

WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE WANT. Remember Ellesberg? the initial whistle blower?We want government transparacy, and when we get it, we prosecute the messenger. We want police protection, but not their "right" to search and siezure. We want freedom of the press, but I'm sick of scenes of reporters, gathering like flys around a turd, and trying people in the press and ignoring the rights of trial.And you cant have freedom of the press when a few individuals gain control of the media.We love to bitch.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Try some big boy pull ups

[QUOTE=GeoFisher;553305]Are you serious..........
    . This is the kind of crap that really chaps my can with LEFTISTS.

There is evidence, yet you simply refuse to see the evidence.

I have not seen any credible evidence that any of those emails on Hillary's Private Serve were marked Classified at the time she first received them.

What I heard and read is that they are later relabeled after the fact.

So your facts have no credibility IMHO.