Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Its been awhile guys, thought Id pop in and say Hi!

Spring is finally sprung, unfortunately that means lots of wind and rough water down here. So, sitting here at the house watching it rain/storm I started thinking about some of the great fishing trips I had back home in Kentucky.

Over Christmas Break I came back for a visit and fished the falls a bit. Ended up with a few decent sauger, a nice small mouth that decided to throw the hook as I was dragging it up the bank and of course some drum/buffalo. Man I forgot how cold it was to fish there in the winter!

I posted this in the Florida section because I didn't want to clog up the KY section.

Anyhow, last year Chuck (riverrat) and I got to do a bit of fishing together, it was slow and rough but I hope we can connect again!

I no longer do kayak charters nor work for anyone. I'm my own boss now and I run my own powerboat charters in a 26' Twin Vee catamaran! It's been pretty awesome! Feel free to check out my website (not 100% finished yet) at http://www.bitebackfishingcharters.com or check out and like my Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/bitebackcharters!

Feel free to shoot me a Facebook message or email me through my business, even if you just have a general question about the area rather it's fishing related or you just want to know a good place to eat! I operate from Pensacola to Destin including Navarre, Ft. Walton Beach and Okaloosa Island!
    Likes GeoFisher, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump for Houseboatjoe