Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

TNT all about North Carolina all night long!

Who owns the TNT TV channel. They must be a graduate of North Carolina or something as the entire night all they showed was the North Carolina huddles and fans on TV. Even though Villanova won the game the TV cameras focused on North Carolina all night long. All the TV cameras focused on the North Caroline coach the entire game. It was as if there was no other team in this game. It was so obvious to me after watching this game.

Sorry to the North Carolina fans but the better team won tonight in a dramatic finish. I don't think I could have withstood an overtime. What a great final game for the 2016 NCAA men's basketball tournament.

And thank God the Refs were fair. I guess the owner of the TV station TNT will not sleep well tonight. Even with all that power (owning a TV station) he/she didn't win in the end.

I was rooting for the underdog which is what I do. While I don't follow these two teams I get tired of any one team winning too often. And to me NC has been in the final four way too many times and IMHO it's time for another team to be in the spotlight.

I don't think I've seen such TV bias in my entire life time. And you all know that the owner and executive products tell the cameramen what camera to show on TV and they also direct the cameramen to shoot certain views from the control booth.

Every time there was a pause in the game the cameras all focused on the North Carolina huddle and very few if any times did they show the Villanova huddle during the entire game.

Post Thanks / Like

Villanova defeats the tar heals.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile miss it

I was too busy watching my kids inheritance dwindle on the slot machines in tunica ms. But did see some nice long legged cocktail waitresses walk away!
    Likes GeoFisher, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Did she walk away with your money?

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I was too busy watching my kids inheritance dwindle on the slot machines in tunica ms. But did see some nice long legged cocktail waitresses walk away!
    LOL. Nothing beats watching a long legged cocktail waitress walking away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Who owns the TNT TV channel. They must be a graduate of North Carolina or something as the entire night all they showed was the North Carolina huddles and fans on TV. Even though Villanova won the game the TV cameras focused on North Carolina all night long. All the TV cameras focused on the North Caroline coach the entire game. It was as if there was no other team in this game. It was so obvious to me after watching this game.

You were watching the UNC team stream that had UNC announcers so the coverage was supposed to be focused on them.

There was also a Nova team stream on TruTV, while the unbiased national stream was on TBS.

Seems that this confused a lot of people out there even though they mentioned it over and over.

Post Thanks / Like

OH. I didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by pontooner View Post
    You were watching the UNC team stream that had UNC announcers so the coverage was supposed to be focused on them.

There was also a Nova team stream on TruTV, while the unbiased national stream was on TBS.

Seems that this confused a lot of people out there even though they mentioned it over and over.
    I thought I was just watching regular TV. Doesn't streaming come over the internet onto a computer screen? I think what I heard you say is that the TV stations were streaming the data from the game to their station and then broadcasting that streaming video to the TV viewers or to their cable scribers?

At least that explains why they never focused on the other team on TNT. Or maybe we were watching TBS. It was WOW cable channel 15 on the wow basic cable tv channel.

I didn't really know they were doing that until my 90 year old mother said something about it. I was watching the game at my house East of Evansville and mom was watching the game on the West Side of Evansville. She said something about the TV station not showing the Villanova coach and that's what made me take notice about midway after the start of the second half of the game.

I'll tell her and try to explain it to her. She's 90 but still pretty with it and sharp as a tack.