Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Microsoft Sues US Government over law allowing Gov intrusion

The US Government is looking at your emails and other date online and in the cloud if you store any data on the Microsoft servers. So Microsoft is suing the Government to determine if they are abusing their powers.

Interesting read in this news paper article. I was not aware that this was going on. But I never trusted the Microsoft Cloud and failed to story any of my stuff in the cloud knowingly. But who knows what stuff Microsoft gets off our computers since they programmed the operating system. Who knows what they sent to their servers off our personal computers. Operative word here is "PERSONAL". The Government needs a specific search warrant issued by a Judge in order to search our homes. And I think that this should be the same when the Government wants to search our Personal Computers or our emails.

http://www.14news.com/story/31724951...-customer-data

Post Thanks / Like
    Every single provider of eMail is storing and cataloging your email.....don't think ANY different........

Guaranteed, especially if you understand how the archival technology works, and how large companies manage those gigantic volumes........

And I will also tell you this.......unless you physically DESTROY the archival platters, there is virtually no way to delete the archived data.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

George is right about this big time.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Every single provider of eMail is storing and cataloging your email.....don't think ANY different........

Guaranteed, especially if you understand how the archival technology works, and how large companies manage those gigantic volumes........

And I will also tell you this.......unless you physically DESTROY the archival platters, there is virtually no way to delete the archived data.
    All our data is kept. Next thing they will do is put branding tattoos on the inside of our lips to better ID us. The Government has access to all this data if they want it.