Search Fishin.com

Thread: Jet-A-Marina

Post Thanks / Like

Jet-A-Marina

Pulled my boat out of the garage last Sunday for a 4 day trip to Ky. lake and noticed oil running down the skeg,gear case seal was leaking. Too late to do anything about it I took my chances, left early Mon. morning and got to Jet-A-Marina when they opened. They told me they would work it in between jobs and would try to have it by noon but it might be later.I was in the water ready to fish by noon. Thanks guys ,saved my week. Crappie fishing was terrible, but bass was fair for us in the afternoon. Caught them shallow, most on 5'' senkos.
    Likes slamson71, swimjigboy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Jet a Marine

They have been saving trips for years. Great business, don't know them personally but they must be fishermen.
    Crank

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly why I recommend them in my weekly fishing report each week as well as to anyone else I run into that needs assistance.

Technonorb Guest

Jet-a-marine

Saved my trip years ago when my oil alarm kept going off. My guy supposedly fixed the problem prior to leaving for $300.

Long story short there was a factory defect that reduced oil flow that Jet-a-marine was up to speed on that was a $20 part and thats all they charged me and I was back in business.

Thats why in past posts I've heard people give Dave Stewart a hard time about being in the bag for these guys but They are the BEST and I wish I had someone local as up to speed on all problems and issues in the industry and accommodating as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Technonorb View Post
    Saved my trip years ago when my oil alarm kept going off. My guy supposedly fixed the problem prior to leaving for $300.

Long story short there was a factory defect that reduced oil flow that Jet-a-marine was up to speed on that was a $20 part and thats all they charged me and I was back in business.

Thats why in past posts I've heard people give Dave Stewart a hard time about being in the bag for these guys but They are the BEST and I wish I had someone local as up to speed on all problems and issues in the industry and accommodating as well.
    Just to make it clear, I am not in anyone's bag. When you make your living bass fishing you are going to have problems with your boat now and then. I recommend these folks because they do everything they can to keep me on the water....and they have done the same for my clients whenever possible. That is why I recommend them each week in my fishing report. If they didn't I would not recommend them.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post