Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Little things about Trump, that many folks don't know

Trump paid for Ryan White's HIV treatments in the 80's.

I will tell you this.....no matter what you think or feel, TRUMP is a man of honor.

http://prntly.com/2016/05/01/uncover...oters-touched/

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who has worked on his projects will tell you that he IS a man of honor and respects the working man, will actually sit and ask how things are going.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it finally over?

it's going to be pretty hard to stop his nomination. Will the power brokers even try? To be honest I thought this was all a lark, his own personal TV show, now we got to take this seriously. This is the sorriest selection of hopefulls I have ever seen.Hillary is owned by the banking interests, the "donald" might be in over his head, BUT he will choose his cabinet if he wins, and I imagine he's not a complete moron, whether congress approves them remains to be seen. Most super wealthy have pet charitys they support, when you have that much money. what more can you own? I said if he won, I might vote for him, guess it's going to happen. Looks like "the fat lady is going to sing" trump as potus, and the CUBS in the world series. What next?

Post Thanks / Like
    It may be the sorriest but I bet the debates are block busters.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Debates - Oh Boy

Ya got that right, but how many of us are going to be able to stand the smiling witch. Not only does she lie but she lies with that goofy grin. I think she and Pelosi took classes from the same smile doctor.
    Likes RiverRunt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    it's going to be pretty hard to stop his nomination. Will the power brokers even try? To be honest I thought this was all a lark, his own personal TV show, now we got to take this seriously. This is the sorriest selection of hopefulls I have ever seen.Hillary is owned by the banking interests, the "donald" might be in over his head, BUT he will choose his cabinet if he wins, and I imagine he's not a complete moron, whether congress approves them remains to be seen. Most super wealthy have pet charitys they support, when you have that much money. what more can you own? I said if he won, I might vote for him, guess it's going to happen. Looks like "the fat lady is going to sing" trump as potus, and the CUBS in the world series. What next?
    if Trump gets elected and him not being part of the Republican Click, I wonder if Ole Mitch will make it his number one priority, to make Trump a one turm President...
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile aw comon

He wouldn't do that would he?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    if Trump gets elected and him not being part of the Republican Click, I wonder if Ole Mitch will make it his number one priority, to make Trump a one turm President...
    If trump gets elected, politics in this country will forever change....i

If there was ever a time a third party could come in and actually WIN, we're getting close to that time.

I would embrace it.

Later,

Geo