Search Fishin.com

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Raider aluminum boats

    Saw some pics on line of one with open now and roof. Anybody know anything about these?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Saw some pics on line of one with open now and roof. Anybody know anything about these?
    Meant open bow

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Albany, Indiana.
    Posts
    7,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Meant open bow
    There was a guy on here a few years ago that had a Raider.

    I'm not sure if he posts any longer or not.....I doubt it.

    Later,

    Geo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    aluminum boats

    Those are the only ones i ever considered, except for a porte bote. make sure they are welded. I had a big starcraft when I fished lake michigan, and went down to an 18 ft when I sold it.If the fuel ever goes back up, you'll appreciate them more.
    Likes Dobe Mejuwa liked this post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Those are the only ones i ever considered, except for a porte bote. make sure they are welded. I had a big starcraft when I fished lake michigan, and went down to an 18 ft when I sold it.If the fuel ever goes back up, you'll appreciate them more.

    Thanks big K! I checked and they are 100% welded hull, not a rivet in them. Talked with Mike Melby the owner. Nice guy. Hate the thought of the cost to trailer one in from Colville WA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Thanks big K! I checked and they are 100% welded hull, not a rivet in them. Talked with Mike Melby the owner. Nice guy. Hate the thought of the cost to trailer one in from Colville WA

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/6561...59434190850126

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    There was a guy on here a few years ago that had a Raider.

    I'm not sure if he posts any longer or not.....I doubt it.

    Later,

    Geo
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/6561...59434190850126

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bought new, factory ordered with factory build pics. V- hull hardtop 100% enclosed and lockable cabin. 135 Honda runs great. Easy Loader bunk style dual axle trailer. Fished many Ky lakes including Cumberland and Ohio river all year long Winter easy to heat. (270)735-7814. Downsizing in light of health considerations......
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Aluminum tracker boats
    By Hlleonard in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 08:27 AM
  2. Raider Boats.
    By HURRICANEBOB in forum Ohio Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:38 PM
  3. Raider Boats
    By HURRICANEBOB in forum Illinois Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:31 PM
  4. raider boats
    By HURRICANEBOB in forum Boats - Buy, Sell, Discuss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:30 PM
  5. Aluminum Bass Boats
    By WMAMOS in forum Indiana Discussion Board
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •