I really don't want to sell my boat, but I am in one of those positions where I have no choice. I have placed the add on craigslist for 7500, but I have lowered the price to $6500. If anyone mentions they saw it on fishin.com, I will sell it to you for only 6,000. Click this link to see a full description and tons of pics.

I cant place a link to craigslist where you can see the full description but all you have to do is copy and paste this number into the search on craislist to view my listing and tons of pics. 5522025457

If you have any questions please call or text anytime!

Thanks,

Jeremy
502-759-2292

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02612.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	12920 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02619.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	12921 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02617.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	12922
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02610.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	12923

Here is the description:

1994 Javelin 18' Bass Boat w/newly rebuilt Johnson 150. Many new parts on the engine!

67lb thrust MotorGuide Trolling motor! Manual Jackplate!

Boat is very clean & runs GREAT!

-Flooring is replaced (Professional Installation)
-New Carpet 2 years ago
-New Upholstery on driver & passenger seats 2 years ago
-Console & Steering wheel repainted 2 years ago
-Batteries only 2 years old (1 cranking & two 24 volt for trolling motor)
-New aerator pumps 2 years ago
-New hubs & bearings this year
-New butt seat from Cabelas 2 years ago

I also have the original front and back seat in original shape & color. The trailer could use some tlc and some of the gauges do not work(Trim & Speed-o-meter). The trim button on the front of the boat does not work. I disconnected the trim from the front because it kept sticking. The boat does have a few chips and scratches on the underneath side of the boat(You have to go where the fish are if you want to catch them Other than that, it has normal wear and tear for a boat that has been used to fish for years.