Search Fishin.com

Thread: Kincaide lake

Post Thanks / Like

Kincaide lake

Looking to go to kincaide this coming Saturday I have a feeling it looks like coffee anybody know could save me a trip. Thank you for any info
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Kincaid

Close friend of mine told me Sunday that bite was a bit slow but fish were being caught. Not sure about water clarity but ill text him and ask. Best fishing was across from old swimming area in that creek mouth. Think that's Turkey Creek but i could be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx for info Turkey Creek is across from campground you are right that is a good area. Fishing at kincaide is always hard that place gets pounded I still think KY record is still in that lake lurking somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

State Record

I agree lake get fished pretty hard. But not as hard as it will if you break the State Record there Saturday Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a walleye I see you holding I just got back from lake erie charter we caught 28 fish averaged 4 pounds a piece man that was fun went out with sea breeze twice out of oak harbor Ohio Vally

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as the forecast doesn't get worse, I'll be there with a buddy Saturday in a blue 18' Ranger - stop and say hi. We expect it to be fairly muddy, but those fish are used to it. When it gets really muddy, you just have to appeal to their senses of smell and feel.

Post Thanks / Like
    You fellas have any luck out there? And yes bob46 that's an Ohio River walleye in the pic. My favorite

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OHIOJYNX View Post
    You fellas have any luck out there? And yes bob46 that's an Ohio River walleye in the pic. My favorite
    We threw everything we thought appropriate for the conditions but couldn't get the stink out of the boat. Quite a few hits but just couldn't get a hook in them. That lake can be tough to begin with. Fishing in whitecaps didn't help.