Search Fishin.com

Thread: BOcare rant

Post Thanks / Like

BOcare rant

Well after 30 yrs in the insurance business my wife lost her job. I shut down my small business first of the year. Neither one of us was able to survive this BO economy. Now we are losing the health care that my wife's company provided, which was an excellent health care plan. She has checked in to BOcare, you know, because we are forced to. We either sign up or get fined when we do our taxes. So the offers we have been given through BOcare have all been extremely high. We will have to pay 1,000 to 1,500 dollars a month. So how is this fair for poor people? We don't have an income now. How do I pay 1,000 to 1,500 dollars a month with no income? Just curious. I know how my government knows whats best for me so they decide what I will do. They brag about all the people they have added to BOcare, but I just don't know how they are able to afford it. I'm sure there are people poorer than I am so I know this has to be very distressing to them. I can't believe that in this country I am not free to decide whether to get health care or not. I am forced to or get fined. Either way they got me.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is Obama affordable Care act so everyone can have insurance. Like all his policies they are built on a flawed concept. Every thing he thinks will work is a disaster.

I am sure your wife lost her job because of Obama Care which makes it even worse however I think if you can not afford the insurance we the people will pay your premiums. You need to find out what your fines are it might be cheaper to pay the fines and then if you need insurance you can get it because with this policy you can't be denied insurance.

I feel sorry for you I have a small business and it is tough under this administration. I would have been better off to closed the business five years ago and retired.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both of these posts are a sad testament on the main accomplishment of the Obama administration.

FACT: ACA was rushed through the Dimocrat super majority without most of them reading it, and not a single Republican was even allowed to read it. Pelosi told the press we'd just have to pass it to see what was in it. All this by 'the most transparent' administration in history.

Meanwhile the specter of Hillary Clinton looms....