Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

1998 Nitro 700 LX DC

Hey Guys!

I am selling this boat for a family member with the possibility of buying it myself. I want to make sure I get full value for the boat. It has been garage kept it's entire life, and truly babied. Everything that I can see is in great condition, and even had a $3,000 service a few years back. (Don't ask cause I don't know what all that involved). It's got the Mercury 120 with two fish finders and trolling motor. Also has a 20ft trailer. I have done a lot of searching and can't seem to find too many of them selling out there, so difficult to get a fix on price. NADA guides suggested a pretty low price which I'm not really comfortable with. Let me know what you think it should sell for. Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nitro Pic - Trimmed.jpg 
Views:	2671 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	13307

This forum is pretty sad. 130+ views and nobody has an opinion on how much this boat is worth? We got it fired up and took it for a spin on the lake this weekend. The whole boat is in great condition but the motor is absolutely spotless. We had to replace both batteries cause they were shot from sitting for 2 years. I'm thinking that the most I'll be able to fetch is $5k for it considering the buyer will not be able to get financing and the NADA value is at $3,990. Any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    The boat is probably worth about the NADA mark. Depends on the electronics etc., if you can get 5K thats great for you but, if you want a realistic number $3,500 is likely what you will be offered. Looks like a very nice boat and in great condition just realatively small for a bass boat.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd guess around $4000. Looks to be in good condition.

Post Thanks / Like

Boat

Where is the boat located? I may be interested. Looking at aluminum but not ruling out glass.
    You can text me at 270-403-3460
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerMike View Post
    Where is the boat located? I may be interested. Looking at aluminum but not ruling out glass.
    You can text me at 270-403-3460
    He has posted 2 times...........Unless he has email notifications turned on, he might not ever see the responses.

Depending on what the electronics look like and depending on what the TRANSOM looks like this would be well worth 3500 or so.

I'd be interested in knowing what the 3k maintenance a few years ago fixed. Also, play close attention to places that feel saggy. Early Nitro's had a lot of wood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    He has posted 2 times...........Unless he has email notifications turned on, he might not ever see the responses.

Depending on what the electronics look like and depending on what the TRANSOM looks like this would be well worth 3500 or so.

I'd be interested in knowing what the 3k maintenance a few years ago fixed. Also, play close attention to places that feel saggy. Early Nitro's had a lot of wood.
    He seen it. Boat is in Winston Salem, NC.
    Just a bit far to go to be able to give it a good going over.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post