Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Gas Prices lowest in 12 yrs. Thanks Obama

Since Barrack Obama took over the Presidency gasoline and oil prices have plummeted to their lowest in 12 years. Under the Republicans gas prices were at their highest ever. Just saying. Not only did the Democrats deliver on our security they lowered the price of gasoline and oil. And it was under the Democrats that we hunted down and killed the terrorist responsible for 911 which by the GOP Presidential Candidate in 2016 said that 911 happened under President Bush's watch. His words not mine. You own Candidate said that about Bush. Maybe that is why Bush and his dad (41) didn't show up at the Trump GOP Political Convention like many other prominent GOP elected officials.

Dangerous Donald Trump's (DDT) nomination is a disaster for the GOP just as the DDT Pesticide was a danger to the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, you have to be the most delusional poster on this entire board.

I don't even know why I respond. I just might have to stop.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gas Prices over $4/gallon under Bush

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Honestly, you have to be the most delusional poster on this entire board.

I don't even know why I respond. I just might have to stop.
    Gas prices right now less than $2/gallon.

If that's delusional then I'll have a second helping of that. Half price is a bargain any way you look at it.

Post Thanks / Like
    the delusion is you thinking the president has anything to do with gas prices. although, he has weakened the country so much, there is less demand so maybe he does have some influence but certainly not intentional.
    i agree geo, why do we respond!
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Your wrong again. 74% increase in oil Production with Obama

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    the delusion is you thinking the president has anything to do with gas prices. although, he has weakened the country so much, there is less demand so maybe he does have some influence but certainly not intentional.
    i agree geo, why do we respond!
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/21/inve...oom/index.html

Obama made it all happen under his term(s). GOP did nothing but blocking any and all legislation introduced by the Dems. Still Obama made it happen.

So tell us why under Bush the price of oil shot up over $120/barrel and gasoline at the pump cost an average of over $4.00/gallon under the 8 years of Bush?

Tell me again about your delusions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/21/inve...oom/index.html

Obama made it all happen under his term(s). GOP did nothing but blocking any and all legislation introduced by the Dems. Still Obama made it happen.

So tell us why under Bush the price of oil shot up over $120/barrel and gasoline at the pump cost an average of over $4.00/gallon under the 8 years of Bush?

Tell me again about your delusions?
    It had nothing to do with Saudi dumping oil on the markets, or the Dakota fields.....

NOT A **** thing......right.

Delusional.

Post Thanks / Like

Comrad Trump loves Russian's Putin

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    It had nothing to do with Saudi dumping oil on the markets, or the Dakota fields.....

NOT A **** thing......right.

Delusional.
    Delusional is voting for Comrade Dangerous Donald Trump. Anyone thinking about voting for that MOP head Putin lover is delusional. Russia's Putin Loves Comrade Trump. Trump can't get money from American Banks so he gets money from Russia. Russia is buying Dangerous Donald Trump. Trump is un-American and a communist sympathizer.

Bush allowed gasoline prices to jump up to over $4.00/gallon. Obama created the economic environment and saved American from destruction under the Bush Adm. Bush was running everything down the drain. Obama brought change in a good way. He lowered the price of Oil and gasoline for the consumer and got the economy going again.