Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Trump/Pence violating freedom of the Press already

http://www.courierpress.com/news/pol...388555122.html

Pence has the police searching Washington Post Reporter Illegally in violation of the 1st amendment to the US Constitution.

This is the kind of BS that will happen if Trump were the President. This is the same type of tactics that Hitler used when he took over Germany in the last 1940's.

The Press should be all over this and sue the Trump/Pence Campaign and the city Police who did a search and tried to take away the reporters cell phone illegally.

And this took place in a public city facility.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://www.courierpress.com/news/pol...388555122.html

Pence has the police searching Washington Post Reporter Illegally in violation of the 1st amendment to the US Constitution.

This is the kind of BS that will happen if Trump were the President. This is the same type of tactics that Hitler used when he took over Germany in the last 1940's.

The Press should be all over this and sue the Trump/Pence Campaign and the city Police who did a search and tried to take away the reporters cell phone illegally.

And this took place in a public city facility.
    But it was ok for Obama to do it??

And comparing any American candidate to Hitler, as you and the leftists do, is one of the freakin most IGNORANT talking point for the leftists.

To be honest, until you can be honest with yourself, you will always be a hypocrite.....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2...6156794&page=1
    Likes LJP, sweetwater liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

And comparing any American candidate to Hitler, as you and the leftists do, is one of the freakin most IGNORANT talking point for the leftists.

To be honest, until you can be honest with yourself, you will always be a hypocrite.....

George. That comment about being a hypocrite might hurt if it were true. But the fact that it's coming from you the biggest hypocrite makes it sting a little less and make it easy to handle.

Hey I'm surprise that you didn't get offended when I said that Trump was a communist and he keeps company and sympathizes with the Russians more than the Americans.

American Candidate? You can't even use his name now? His name is Dangerous Donald Trump and he is one of the worst candidates ever proposed by the GOP since I can remember. He has no conscious and has a very low IQ. He's easily roused to fight with a tweet or two. And he can't resist an immediate unprepared response from the cuff that makes him look even worse with each passing minute. Yes he the most ill prepared GOP nominee to ever be nominated for the Presidency of the USA. God helps us all if he were to somehow win this election.

My guess is that Donald Will lose and go back to NY and never be heard from again. He will vanish into the pages of obscurity.

Post Thanks / Like

You picked the wrong guy to support.

George. That comment about being a hypocrite might hurt if it were true. But the fact that it's coming from you the biggest hypocrite makes it sting a little less and make it easy to handle.

Hey I'm surprise that you didn't get offended when I said that Trump was a communist and he keeps company and sympathizes with the Russians more than the Americans.

American Candidate? You can't even use his name now? His name is Dangerous Donald Trump and he is one of the worst candidates ever proposed by the GOP since I can remember. He has no conscious and has a very low IQ. He's easily roused to fight with a tweet or two. And he can't resist an immediate unprepared response from the cuff that makes him look even worse with each passing minute. Yes he the most ill prepared GOP nominee to ever be nominated for the Presidency of the USA. God helps us all if he were to somehow win this election.

My guess is that Donald Will lose and go back to NY and never be heard from again. He will vanish into the pages of obscurity.

Post Thanks / Like

But it is OK for Obama do to it?? The fact that you cannot answer it , and go on to attack me says a whole lot about YOU.

And yea, I'm a hypocrite.......but you still, refuse to answer simple sentences.

For someone who continually bloviates about how "smart" he is, I'm surprised you cannot answer simple questions.
    Likes LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

George we are talking about the 1st amendment.

But it is OK for Obama do to it?? The fact that you cannot answer it , and go on to attack me says a whole lot about YOU.

And yea, I'm a hypocrite.......but you still, refuse to answer simple sentences.

For someone who continually bloviates about how "smart" he is, I'm surprised you cannot answer simple questions.

Obama didn't deny people their 1st amendment rights. That's not a fact and I answered it fine. I never attack you , I just prove you are wrong with you parrot the right wing propaganda with nothing what so ever to back up your facts other than right wing ideology web sites that anyone can make up.

You said you are a hypocrite? I'm surprised that you admit that. And I don't have to answer your simple LOADED Questions. That's not my job. Sorry I never said I was smart. I just said your ideals are wrong. BTW Geo I normally don't read most of what you say as all your talking points or 95% of them come from Republican talking points that I disagree with and are totally non factual. I don't watch the Biased and obtuse Fox News run by a man who has sexually attacked the very people that he hired to help him run the network on a daily basis. When Megan complains about Roger Ailes and he gets fired by Rupert Murdock that very telling. BTW You do know that Roger use to run the Republican National Party. How in the Heck can a fake new organization run by the former head of the RNC be considered non biased it beyond me.

When you got to far to the right I will find something from the far left and counter your right curve balls.

And anyone who can back that dumb Trump who's an egomaniac and certifiable mentally ill is crazy. The Donald is very dangerous and unstable. He shows his unsuitability each and every day he opens his mouth or puts out a tweet on twitter. The guy can't resist attacking the more credible people which makes him look like the fool he is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Obama didn't deny people their 1st amendment rights. That's not a fact and I answered it fine. I never attack you , I just prove you are wrong with you parrot the right wing propaganda with nothing what so ever to back up your facts other than right wing ideology web sites that anyone can make up.

You said you are a hypocrite? I'm surprised that you admit that. And I don't have to answer your simple LOADED Questions. That's not my job. Sorry I never said I was smart. I just said your ideals are wrong. BTW Geo I normally don't read most of what you say as all your talking points or 95% of them come from Republican talking points that I disagree with and are totally non factual. I don't watch the Biased and obtuse Fox News run by a man who has sexually attacked the very people that he hired to help him run the network on a daily basis. When Megan complains about Roger Ailes and he gets fired by Rupert Murdock that very telling. BTW You do know that Roger use to run the Republican National Party. How in the Heck can a fake new organization run by the former head of the RNC be considered non biased it beyond me.

When you got to far to the right I will find something from the far left and counter your right curve balls.

And anyone who can back that dumb Trump who's an egomaniac and certifiable mentally ill is crazy. The Donald is very dangerous and unstable. He shows his unsuitability each and every day he opens his mouth or puts out a tweet on twitter. The guy can't resist attacking the more credible people which makes him look like the fool he is.
    Did you say something?

And I don't see how kicking members of the press of his plane isn't the exact FREAKIN same thing.

You, again, are a hypocrite.

Post Thanks / Like

He kicked them out of a public building not his plane

Did you say something?

And I don't see how kicking members of the press of his plane isn't the exact FREAKIN same thing.

You, again, are a hypocrite.
    I was not talking about his plane but I think you know that. You walked around the real issue that I brought up. If you do that then there is no real discussion.

He had his hired thugs kick people (press) out of the building which was a public facility. He had the local police stripping and searching a member of the press trying to steal his cell phone and or notebook computer. He was taking away their tools so that they could not cover the event.

That's what they do in Russia these days. They don't have the 1st amendment in Russia and the Russian Police act like authoritarians over there. Trump can't micro manage those that cover him in the press over hear like they do in Russia where Trumps Friend Putin reins supreme.

Americans have rights and freedoms. Anyone who wants to be our President better learn real fast that he/she can't be stepping on the rights that are given to American citizens in the bill our rights in our US Constitution. Perhaps Trump should get a copy of the US Constitution and read it before he opens his mouth again.

Trump is a fool and he is showing just how foolish he is each and every day now.