Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK guys

Post Thanks / Like

OK guys

Now you all have stated the bad points of clinton, start telling me about the good things the donald has done, and how his plans will benefit america. Not a closed mind here. At the beginning of his run, I said I liked some of his ideas. And some of his ideas still sound right to me. Like tariffs on american companies, making products over seas, and bringing them in duty free. His ban on most muslims, and his wall.He had others, but it seems he sort of changed his mind on them. So tell me the good things I can expect when he becomes POTUS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Now you all have stated the bad points of clinton, start telling me about the good things the donald has done, and how his plans will benefit america. Not a closed mind here. At the beginning of his run, I said I liked some of his ideas. And some of his ideas still sound right to me. Like tariffs on american companies, making products over seas, and bringing them in duty free. His ban on most muslims, and his wall.He had others, but it seems he sort of changed his mind on them. So tell me the good things I can expect when he becomes POTUS.
    For starters:

1. fixing the rigged system
    2. Job creation by bringing jobs back from overseas
    3. Expose the corruption of previous administrations.
    4. Balance the budget
    5. Give law enforcement support
    6. border security / immigration system fixed
    7. tax reform
    8. education reform
    9. rebuild the military
    10. reassess foreign aid
    11. support our allies
    Likes GeoFisher, dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    For starters:

1. fixing the rigged system
    2. Job creation by bringing jobs back from overseas
    3. Expose the corruption of previous administrations.
    4. Balance the budget
    5. Give law enforcement support
    6. border security / immigration system fixed
    7. tax reform
    8. education reform
    9. rebuild the military
    10. reassess foreign aid
    11. support our allies
    And he has wonderful hair .

Post Thanks / Like

Tom

Yes lets go back to corruption, but how about 20+ years. How about bringing back american manufactoring back. the jobs and companies left us. Build up the military, yes DRAFT. And put the bible back in church, not in tax payer schools There are plenty of secular schools, if you want a religious education YOU pay for it. I did.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes lets go back to corruption, but how about 20+ years. How about bringing back american manufactoring back. the jobs and companies left us. Build up the military, yes DRAFT. And put the bible back in church, not in tax payer schools There are plenty of secular schools, if you want a religious education YOU pay for it. I did.
    Did you ever stop to think that the republican establishment is against Trump because he might expose their corruption too. Trump being elected could upset the status quo of politics in Washington. Pay to play deals like Clinton is being accused of. There's corruption in both parties. When Trump gets elected he could expose all of these things that is currently being protected by executive privilege. Maybe this is the reason Bush's don't endorse him. There has to be a good reason Cruz committed political suicide by not endorsing him. American manufacturing and jobs can come back with the right trade deals. The draft is not needed to build the military. Right now the military doesn't have the money to maintain what they have. The right leaders that can be good stewards of tax payer money is what they need.

Post Thanks / Like

Trump won't do anything if elected except

Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that the republican establishment is against Trump because he might expose their corruption too. Trump being elected could upset the status quo of politics in Washington. Pay to play deals like Clinton is being accused of. There's corruption in both parties. When Trump gets elected he could expose all of these things that is currently being protected by executive privilege. Maybe this is the reason Bush's don't endorse him. There has to be a good reason Cruz committed political suicide by not endorsing him. American manufacturing and jobs can come back with the right trade deals. The draft is not needed to build the military. Right now the military doesn't have the money to maintain what they have. The right leaders that can be good stewards of tax payer money is what they need.
    He will get impeached and convicted and thrown out of office in a heart beat. He can't do nothing by himself and he has no friends on the Hill. Do you really think that they would let him expose them? They will fry him before the ink dries any thing he were to sign.

But he will never make it past the voters and won't get close to entering the Whites House. EVER!

Hillary will be the one sitting in the White House come Jan 2017 and Trump will scurry back to NY and hide his orange face.

Trumps has nothing to offer. He's a poor businessman that can't stay out of bankruptcy court. He's being sued by many of his contractors and talks a big show but has nothing to offer. Except maybe some goods he makes OVERSEAS using FOREIGN CHEAP LABOR and shipping back to the USA to sell at a higher prices. Trumps makes money off others and fails to even pay his fair share of TAXES. He should be in jail for his tax scheme and his connections to the Russians. Trump IMHO is not a loyal American. He is a communist Sympathizer and in love with Putin, the Russian Dictator.

Post Thanks / Like
    even IF all that's true, anybody is better than your choice. she is the snake that tricked Eve.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would much rather put bibles and prayers in tax funded schools than pay for abortions with tax payer dollars. As long as their are test in schools their will be prayers. I see no problem with teams praying for a safe game if someone does not want to participate they have that option and they should always start the day with the pledge.

Another thing I like about Trump is if we have to bail out another Country they can pay for the help and we need to stop being the only country to fund NATO which is a joke as they put some of the worst violators in charge of or have a seat on committees that they have a reputation of being one of the worst violators. and we can't do anything to stop it. I love the fact he is going to get rid of Political Correctness and he is not a career politician Our founding fathers never dreamed we would have career politicians. These guys have voted themselves large salaries and ridiculous retirement packages. It is such a lucrative job that they are afraid to make the hard votes that are right for America because it might end their great job. their are some things I do not like about Trump but their is nothing I like about Hillary.

Post Thanks / Like

So who teaches?

If we pay teachers to preach, then it becomes mandatory. I believe in freedom of and from religion. My son is a teacher, he gets paid by the state. He also teaches religious education at church on sunday evenings, he gets no pay.I'm a christian, and my bible is the new testament.The teachings of Jesus, who is GOD if you know your nicene creed. I attended parochial school for a few years,and if I wanted to pray in public school I did, silently. This hullalballo about teaching the 10 commandments, should be done in church, with encouragement to OBEY them.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The draft

How do you guys feel about being responsible for YOUR choices? I was a volenteer, When ever I had a gripe[the other term is deemed un suitabe], my standard retort was "YOU ASKED FOR,NOW EAT IT UP". In my time the odds of being called up were pretty high, it was a waiting game, you waited for the call to duty, do it, and then get on with your life.I didn't wait for the shoe to drop. I appreciate what our service men are doing, my step dad was career,all my uncles were called up for WW11. We are NOT in a declared war.Our military is being used for regime change, and empire building. During the kuwait fiasco, one of neighbors unit was called up, he was on the verge of tears, how would his family cope, he quickly forgot the 10 years of of gravy he got.But he asked for it, no one held a gun to his head and made him go.He suffered some monetary loss, and felt the government should make him whole. When his contract was up, he bailed. But the longer we have a volunteer service, the more casualitys we are going to pay for. The longer we keep our noses in places where it can get shot off, the greater the burden we bare.And they chose to be there, they put themselves in harms way, and someof them feel that we owe them for their choices.Do we?

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you guys feel about being responsible for YOUR choices? I was a volenteer, When ever I had a gripe[the other term is deemed un suitabe], my standard retort was "YOU ASKED FOR,NOW EAT IT UP". In my time the odds of being called up were pretty high, it was a waiting game, you waited for the call to duty, do it, and then get on with your life.I didn't wait for the shoe to drop. I appreciate what our service men are doing, my step dad was career,all my uncles were called up for WW11. We are NOT in a declared war.Our military is being used for regime change, and empire building. During the kuwait fiasco, one of neighbors unit was called up, he was on the verge of tears, how would his family cope, he quickly forgot the 10 years of of gravy he got.But he asked for it, no one held a gun to his head and made him go.He suffered some monetary loss, and felt the government should make him whole. When his contract was up, he bailed. But the longer we have a volunteer service, the more casualitys we are going to pay for. The longer we keep our noses in places where it can get shot off, the greater the burden we bare.And they chose to be there, they put themselves in harms way, and someof them feel that we owe them for their choices.Do we?
    the politicians in washington will never put the draft back in place, it would put their rich sons in danger, of being called up for service, they would rather pay the poor kids to fill the military and call it a volunteer military, let them remove the money and see how many volunteer just from being patriotic. if the draft was reinstated, the rich guys in Washington wouldn't be so quick to beat the war drums, because their sons may have to strap on the combat boots.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If we pay teachers to preach, then it becomes mandatory. I believe in freedom of and from religion. My son is a teacher, he gets paid by the state. He also teaches religious education at church on sunday evenings, he gets no pay.I'm a christian, and my bible is the new testament.The teachings of Jesus, who is GOD if you know your nicene creed. I attended parochial school for a few years,and if I wanted to pray in public school I did, silently. This hullalballo about teaching the 10 commandments, should be done in church, with encouragement to OBEY them.
    Do you have problem paying for abortions.