Search Fishin.com

Thread: dog gone

Post Thanks / Like

dog gone

Well my health seems to have changed, not for the better. My biggest concern was my dog, what wouls happen to her when IT happens. My concerns are solved, my step son has adopted her, his wife and him both love dogs, so my amigo is going to a very good new life, and will even have a dog companion. I drove to indy and he met me and we transfered owner ship.So now he says the dog is always at his feet, and always in bed with him.and she has a fenched in yard.I spent 5 hours at the hospital today, several tests, results due friday.For better or worse, at least I'll know. I'm not worried, what will be will be. The lord has been very genorous with me,and I have no cpmplaints, always wanted things, never needed them. Will keep you posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't agree with your opinion here on a lot of issues but never the less I pray all goes well with you.

One's health makes all these squabbles on the internet pretty irrelevant.
    Likes GeoFisher, Tom523 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope your health improves soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    I don't agree with your opinion here on a lot of issues but never the less I pray all goes well with you.

One's health makes all these squabbles on the internet pretty irrelevant.
    Hang in there man. I hope the doctors, nurses and technicians help you get back to better health.

Post Thanks / Like
    What Tyme2fish said.

Best of luck to you.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good news?

One doctor called and said it wasn't colorectal cancer. My biggest concern. But that is half the answer. Will I be able to move more than a few feet the throne, remains to be seen. Both the kids said " Dad don't go back for the dog". Hmmm!