Search Fishin.com

Thread: adding a cuddy

Post Thanks / Like

adding a cuddy

Hi guys and gals,

Where do I began? I got a project boat, its a old crestliner crusader 995 closed bow. Payed 100 bucks for it. I want to add a smaller cuddy to the bow. ( not really for camping just to get the kid's out of the sun ) and I want to add some down riggers. Anyone ever attempt to do crazy stuff like this? And does anyone know how to put pictures on? This is my first forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    For pics, when you post, look further down the page to the ATTACHMENTS-UPLOAD PHOTOS. Click it, the just find pics on your PC to attached.

Pics of boat I agree would help get ideas

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fagnanoutdoors View Post
    Hi guys and gals,

Where do I began? I got a project boat, its a old crestliner crusader 995 closed bow. Payed 100 bucks for it. I want to add a smaller cuddy to the bow. ( not really for camping just to get the kid's out of the sun ) and I want to add some down riggers. Anyone ever attempt to do crazy stuff like this? And does anyone know how to put pictures on? This is my first forum.

Thought why not canvas top and vinyl side and back curtails for existing area behind windshiled?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_80.JPG 
Views:	434 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	13707  

Post Thanks / Like
    seems like the canvas top with vinyl sidings and back curtails goes well with the looks of the boat