Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

11Oct

Beginning 530 pm jumps mouth of Wolfe, migrated to main lake. Lasted till 715 pm. Many groups up at many locations, some groups up for 5-10 minutes. Hooked up 5 times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Beginning 530 pm jumps mouth of Wolfe, migrated to main lake. Lasted till 715 pm. Many groups up at many locations, some groups up for 5-10 minutes. Hooked up 5 times.
    Thanks for the update. Will be down thursday, friday and saturday. Will be in that area (wolfe to beaver) and will report if i have anything to share. Thanks and good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info everybody.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all of the info guys! I fished all of last week and no stripers or smallies on jumps due to the water temps. Had a real nice smallmouth blow up on a spook and he missed it. Other than that a lot of bait was up in the back of Indian. Sounds like they're just now starting to get on top. Good luck to everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Striper stop

Well I guess the Stripers read the post and moved. I saw nothing in mouth of Wolfe or Lilly to night and only one small group up a couple seconds at Low Gap. I guess it was cold front approaching that quieted them . Or maybe they read my post, felt stupid for hitting my lures, and were staging a closed lip strike on me .

BTW re bait. Lake Point Motel will deliver shiners to Ally 2 if you call in advance. Jamestown and Basspro shiners not Striper size. State dock is out of bait till Thursday.

State dock store open daily till 430 pm and great coffee, microwave available, and lots of nuc-able chow

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Well I guess the Stripers read the post and moved. I saw nothing in mouth of Wolfe or Lilly to night and only one small group up a couple seconds at Low Gap. I guess it was cold front approaching that quieted them . Or maybe they read my post, felt stupid for hitting my lures, and were staging a closed lip strike on me .

BTW re bait. Lake Point Motel will deliver shiners to Ally 2 if you call in advance. Jamestown and Basspro shiners not Striper size. State dock is out of bait till Thursday.

State dock store open daily till 430 pm and great coffee, microwave available, and lots of nuc-able chow
    Gee, i wonder why they moved....hmmm could it be the numerous fleets of boats idling around in that area? I was bass fishing close by and just shook my head everytime a boat motor would start 2 or 3 other bosts would make a mad dash for the drivers seat.
    Bob, you got just what you asked for, dont blame it on the stripers.
    Likes mhall liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah forgot to memtion, the reason i was bass fishing at prime jump time was because we put 6 in the cooler in 10 minutes at an undisclosed location......so, yeah, they jumped great yesterday evening, and not a boat in sight. Good luck and have fun😋
    Likes kstonich, Dobe Mejuwa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Same time??? Want me to bring the cooler Jeff?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    Same time??? Want me to bring the cooler Jeff?
    Yes, i will just pick you up, i can bring the cooler, i got everything cleaned and the coller is empty now. Call me when you get home

Post Thanks / Like

Just an FYI

Several of us that live here on the lake have decided this year we will trade our arguments and frustrations in for high quality video cameras. If you come blasting in on us in a manner we feel presents a danger to our boat or its occupants your antics will be videoed and turned over to the county attorney , local kdfwr emforcement and the coast guard. Its going to stop, one way or another.
    And for anyone that doesnt like it.....I give a rats....
    I dont like getting ran over
    Likes boskeet, kstonich, headbanger, Dobe Mejuwa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in the area near the dam on 10/1 bass fishing and the water temp was 77. Since then we have had several cool nights...has the water temp on the lower end of the lake came down very much?

Plan on going back to Cumberland either this weekend or next weekend...what I am waiting for is a lower water temperature.

Up until 10/1 I had not been on Cumberland since April. I noticed on 10/1 when I was near the dam that it looked like there was only one way traffic going across the dam. From the lake it appeared like there was a stop light on the road going across the dam to control traffic...whats up with that?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are blacktopping 127