Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Done..........

Post Thanks / Like

Done..........

Now lets get BUSY fixing what is broken.

THIS was a referendum........a historic night.

Post Thanks / Like

Good

I'm ready for a change on how things are done. I hope he can do some things that he promised. They all promise crap but let's see what they allow him to do. As an outsider he will have a battle if the old blood GOP fools fight him.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Adios amigos

Will INS post bus schedules?
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Now lets get BUSY fixing what is broken.

THIS was a referendum........a historic night.
    Guess what day it is?

It's Trump day!

Post Thanks / Like

What's first?

Wall or bars he made two promises that he said were top prority, clinton goes to jail, or the wall.Day 2 deleting nobahma care..Day 3 supreme court., day4 rebuilding the military, and rememembering the veterans.Day 5 lowering taxes. Day 6 bombing the crap out of Issis. Day 7 he rested.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not really a fan of Trump but any time Hillary and the Clinton's get smacked down it's a good one.

Nice to see the Republicans get control of WH and both houses lets hope they actually take advantage of it and not waste it.
    Likes roadrunner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Wall or bars he made two promises that he said were top prority, clinton goes to jail, or the wall.Day 2 deleting nobahma care..Day 3 supreme court., day4 rebuilding the military, and rememembering the veterans.Day 5 lowering taxes. Day 6 bombing the crap out of Issis. Day 7 he rested.
    He needs to be successful and accomplish TASKS.......

Otherwise it is just political lip service.

Let's see.

Post Thanks / Like

same ole same ole

I'm pretty sure I've heard some of this before, so unlike some folks, I know what that white stuff in chicken s--- is, more chicken s---.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I'm ready for a change on how things are done. I hope he can do some things that he promised. They all promise crap but let's see what they allow him to do. As an outsider he will have a battle if the old blood GOP fools fight him.
    the old blood GOP will convince him, to fill his cabinet with the washington life long old bloods and it will be business as usual.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    the old blood GOP will convince him, to fill his cabinet with the washington life long old bloods and it will be business as usual.
    I'm holding out hope that he will be different. He is different...he has been underestimated all along and look what he did. I know he will tow the line at some point but along the way I really hope for some change. Time will tell.
    Likes Tyme2fish, kyfanatic, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think Trump will have any problem repealing Obamacare with control of both House and Senate,before everytime they pushed a bill through Obama vetoed it.
    It will be interesting to see if Trump can get Term Limits for congress put through.I would like to see something done with our education system and the Liberal slant (brainwashing) the two younger generations are receiving,we hve some younger folks with no concept or of the ramifications of what disarming Americans,giving Govt too much control,and attacking the US Constitution would do.
    Trump needs to replace the heads of every agency that Obama and the traitors have put in place puppets to control or cover up all their corruption and misuse of tax $$$. Putting a fair and balanced Supreme Court Judge in i very important as well,if the progressive traitors got their way,they'd have us disarmed and ready to throw a coup in a flash.
    I like Trump's ideas on putting money back into US infrastructure,something Obama and the demothieves haven't done in 8 years or balance a budget,whether he can bring jobs back from overseas is questionable,but we know by dismantling the EPA and Obama's terrible regulations we can put millions back to work in Mining,Oil &Gas,Energy,Timber,Ranching,Farming,and Manufacturing that have been shut down and destroyed by the idiot democrats and their Nazi EPA.
    I don't care about a wall,but Illegals need to go and only LEGAL immigrants allowed to come in,having an open border is costing us Trillions,giving illegals and Muslim refugees that are not really refugees free run of our Social Services while cutting Veterans and Working Peoples benefits that they worked for and earned is blasphemy.
    Likes Bill M of NJ, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary had the nerve to call Trump supporters deplorable, uneducated males, I Know if she won Trump supporters would NOT be rioting and protesting, maybe she should take a hard look at her supporters before calling anyone out, looks to me Hillary supporters were the deplorable group.
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post