Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

A participation medal

Biden is so happy! Hahahahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    just goes to show that absolutely anybody can be president or vice president.
    pretty scary ain't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    what was the Participation medal for? could it have been for participating in bringing our country back from collapse, and keeping the economy growing at a steady rate for 8 years in a row, putting 15 million workers back to work, helping 35 million people get healthcare, working on cleaner air and water for us all, making our country the top gas and oil producer in the world, getting gas prices down to 2 bucks a gallon or less, holding interest rates at near zero, to help folks refinance their home mortgages and other debts, keeping us out of a major world war over the last 8 years, and doing it all without a big scandal, and after 8 years President Obama's popularity rating is 56% and thats one thing I can't figure out, how can so many people like the man, and yet no one likes him. same with when he got elected, he was elected with more votes than any president ever, 69 million plus votes, and yet no one voted for the man...

Post Thanks / Like
    all this so called growing economy is the biggest scam the media has ever pulled.
    screwballs doubled the national debt and still no real growth. i haven't had a decent job since nafta took mine to mexico.
    large houses are selling for half their value because no one has any money. they sold a 1.4 million house for about 1/3 at auction. it had been for sale for 3 years.
    the kids are lucky if they're making $12. you can't raise a family on that. no wonder the birth rate is down for everybody except the freeloaders.
    they're building apartment complexes like crazy because rent is all anybody can afford on welfare.
    and when the truth comes out, the slimy media will blame it on conservatives since they're in power now.
    if we don't get good manufacturing jobs back in this country we are doomed. and they're wanting to hang the man that's trying to bring the jobs back.
    it's a shame the average citizen is so uninformed to what is really going on.
    and to beat it all the clowns threw Israel under the bus. that will really cost us if we don't fix it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    what was the Participation medal for?
    Being Obama's apple-polisher for 8 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    Being Obama's apple-polisher for 8 years.
    GOOD ONE. lol.
    hadn't heard that before.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    what was the Participation medal for? could it have been for participating in bringing our country back from collapse, and keeping the economy growing at a steady rate for 8 years in a row, putting 15 million workers back to work, helping 35 million people get healthcare, working on cleaner air and water for us all, making our country the top gas and oil producer in the world, getting gas prices down to 2 bucks a gallon or less, holding interest rates at near zero, to help folks refinance their home mortgages and other debts, keeping us out of a major world war over the last 8 years, and doing it all without a big scandal, and after 8 years President Obama's popularity rating is 56% and thats one thing I can't figure out, how can so many people like the man, and yet no one likes him. same with when he got elected, he was elected with more votes than any president ever, 69 million plus votes, and yet no one voted for the man...
    hahahahahahahahahahahhaahha.........

breathe.............

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. ..........

breathe........

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha .......

I'm better now.

Best laugh in a long, long, LONG time.
    Likes TrackerMike, ranger dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

President Obama

8 years. No scandals. No mistresses. No impeachment hearings. Just class and grace, leaves office with a 58 percent favorability rating, in years to come he could very well be remembered, as one of the best Presidents ever.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hUDiEoUH9_...14708590_n.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    8 years. No scandals. No mistresses. No impeachment hearings. Just class and grace, leaves office with a 58 percent favorability rating, in years to come he could very well be remembered, as one of the best Presidents ever.

1. Operation “Fast and Furious” gunwalking program
    2. Benghazi terrorist attack and cover-up
    3. IRS targeting of conservative entities
    4. Department of Justice seizing records of journalists
    5. NSA surveillance of ordinary Americans
    6. Ransom payments to Iran for release of hostages
    7. Bowe Bergdahl prisoner exchange
    8. Secret Service prostitution scandal
    9. Hillary Clinton's email scandal
    10. The “Affordable” Healthcare Act
    11. The VA death-list scandal
    12. Solyndra green energy scandal

There are about a god zillion links about the scandals in this whitehouse. You're a smart man, I'm convinced of this, but your comments prove just how indoctrinated you are.

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2017/01/7686...dministration/

Post Thanks / Like
    Dragmerc, I hear you on the lousy NAFTA deal, I was a NAFTA casualty but being a toolmaker/machinist NAFTA didn't hit me as hard as others, NAFTA caused a shortest of guys like me and the pay scale is really good, the old supply and demand, we are still needed since computers cant do it all and in many cases cant.
    Likes kstonich liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    waterdog101

President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    1. Operation “Fast and Furious” gunwalking program
    2. Benghazi terrorist attack and cover-up
    3. IRS targeting of conservative entities
    4. Department of Justice seizing records of journalists
    5. NSA surveillance of ordinary Americans
    6. Ransom payments to Iran for release of hostages
    7. Bowe Bergdahl prisoner exchange
    8. Secret Service prostitution scandal
    9. Hillary Clinton's email scandal
    10. The “Affordable” Healthcare Act
    11. The VA death-list scandal
    12. Solyndra green energy scandal

There are about a god zillion links about the scandals in this whitehouse. You're a smart man, I'm convinced of this, but your comments prove just how indoctrinated you are.

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2017/01/7686...dministration/

again we disagree, anyone that can remember back 8 years, and most that had a 401k or money invested in the market, have more trouble forgeting the years before Obama, than they do remembering them, taking a hit to the wallet helps one to remember, I think President Obama has done a very good job, considering he had a total disaster to clean up, before he could start to rebuild. and 58% of Americans see him as I do, and I clearly see that you see him as the other 42% do, not that that makes me right, but 18% of Americas adult population is a very large crowd of people, and they see Obama different than you do, can you imagine how many hundreds of acres of land, it would take for that many people to get together in a crowd. don't that make you wonder, if you aren't seeing the real Obama, or do you still think that many people have been indoctrinated, or could it be that Geo has been indoctrinated.