Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    58% really, and is it the same group who came up with that number that had Hillary winning by a land slide? Since when have the numbers been correct, not this year that's for sure.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill M of NJ View Post
    58% really, and is it the same group who came up with that number that had Hillary winning by a land slide? Since when have the numbers been correct, not this year that's for sure.
    sorry, it wasn't 58% it is 60% and I don't know the group that did the poll, it could have been the same group that did the numbers on Hillary winning the election, I think they were right on with the numbers for the election numbers, Trump won the election, but as for the voting numbers, Hillary got over 3 million votes more than trump, I think thats what the polling numbers were for, the poll numbers showed Hillary getting more votes. and the numbers were right on that.
    http://www.kayvradio.com/2017/01/18/...rs-since-2009/

Post Thanks / Like
    they only poll the freeloaders sitting on their butts at home.
    working people ain't home.
    Likes GeoFisher, LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    they only poll the freeloaders sitting on their butts at home.
    working people ain't home.
    ha ha ha, spoken like a true republican...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    waterdog101

President Obama

8 years. No scandals. No mistresses. No impeachment hearings. Just class and grace, leaves office with a 58 percent favorability rating, in years to come he could very well be remembered, as one of the best Presidents ever.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hUDiEoUH9_...14708590_n.jpg

again we disagree, anyone that can remember back 8 years, and most that had a 401k or money invested in the market, have more trouble forgeting the years before Obama, than they do remembering them, taking a hit to the wallet helps one to remember, I think President Obama has done a very good job, considering he had a total disaster to clean up, before he could start to rebuild. and 58% of Americans see him as I do, and I clearly see that you see him as the other 42% do, not that that makes me right, but 18% of Americas adult population is a very large crowd of people, and they see Obama different than you do, can you imagine how many hundreds of acres of land, it would take for that many people to get together in a crowd. don't that make you wonder, if you aren't seeing the real Obama, or do you still think that many people have been indoctrinated, or could it be that Geo has been indoctrinated.
    I made more money during the BUSH years than during the Obama Years.

Bush, I made about 17% /year, including both collapses..........Obama about 9%. Go ahead and look at your realized gains during both.

I will say this though about the gains.....Trading on my own has become much hard with the advances in technology. Much of that 17% was done using trading techniques that no longer work. With the systems in place today, it is extremely tough for an individual to make bank in the market. NOT impossible, but tough. I no longer own an Ameritrade, as I closed it a few years ago, and moved my investment instruments into something managed. That could be some of the reason for less gains.

The Markets did pretty well under Obama, but the American people suffered. There are NO jobs, and all those kids who were convinced to take out tens of thousands in student loans only to get a degree in liberal arts, and work at Walmart, are paying for the LIES of the Democrats and Obama Administration.

Time will judge Obama............I believe he will go down as one of the worse presidents we've ever had......
    Likes LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry, it wasn't 58% it is 60% and I don't know the group that did the poll, it could have been the same group that did the numbers on Hillary winning the election, I think they were right on with the numbers for the election numbers, Trump won the election, but as for the voting numbers, Hillary got over 3 million votes more than trump, I think thats what the polling numbers were for, the poll numbers showed Hillary getting more votes. and the numbers were right on that.
    http://www.kayvradio.com/2017/01/18/...rs-since-2009/
    According to Wikipedia Obama averaged, over his entire presidency the lowest approval average since Jimmy Carter. Look for yourself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...pproval_rating

Post Thanks / Like
    people are so different, they look different, think different, the list could go on and on, if someone disagrees with me, I can agree to disagree with them in a friendly manner, but there are a lot of people that you can meet and they just take it for granted, that your views of the world are just like theirs, I have several friends and two sisters that has given me a hard time for voting for and liking President Obama, they never gave Obama any credit for anything over the last 8 years, and now my oldest sister has said over and over that all the protesters on tv, should support Trump, he is the President now and she thinks they all are really bad people for protesting and not supporting their President, and for the last 8 years she has been doing the same thing to President Obama, she looked down on him and never supported him in any way, just a case where she is like millions of folks that think everyone should see the world through their eyes, and if they don't, they are seeing the wrong picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    there is a difference in not supporting and rioting.
    Likes LJP, sweetwater, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So I'm betting..........

people are so different, they look different, think different, the list could go on and on, if someone disagrees with me, I can agree to disagree with them in a friendly manner, but there are a lot of people that you can meet and they just take it for granted, that your views of the world are just like theirs, I have several friends and two sisters that has given me a hard time for voting for and liking President Obama, they never gave Obama any credit for anything over the last 8 years, and now my oldest sister has said over and over that all the protesters on tv, should support Trump, he is the President now and she thinks they all are really bad people for protesting and not supporting their President, and for the last 8 years she has been doing the same thing to President Obama, she looked down on him and never supported him in any way, just a case where she is like millions of folks that think everyone should see the world through their eyes, and if they don't, they are seeing the wrong picture.
    So I'm guessing you'll be one of the first to praise President Trump and give credit when it's due, correct? I'd hold my breath, but since I'm not a snapping turtle, I wouldn't survive past the first weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ok with protests but it does get old, especially when most of them are based on lies with liberal snowflakes who cannot deal with reality. Unfortunately these protests by liberals are full of crime and hate. Stopping traffic, wearing pussyhats, being nude in public, screaming disgusting language, wearing costumes of vaginas and beating people is way past protesting...it's disgusting, disrespectful, classless and and in some cases criminal...I say beat them down and toss their butts in jail!.

See the difference...people who disagreed with obama (I'm the first in line!) had to go to work, raise their family, pay their bills and didn't drive around blocking traffic and beating people up. If there was a protest it didn't get like it is now.

When obama was potus all the liberal networks shielded and protected him and his image. Fox News kept at him along with over radio shows and talk shows but it the media made him to be something he could never be....a leader. The brainwashing by the liberals has ruined a huge portion of the population. Millions of people are fearing their free ride is over with Trump and I pray he kicks butt and does just that. Like a good friend of mine says.."There is a new sheriff in town boys"!!!
    Likes dragmerc, Bill M of NJ, LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Waterdog, the difference is none of us had temper tantrums in the street like little children. I was a registered Democrat, this past week I submitted my paper work to change my political alliance, I don't want to be associated with a bunch of cry babies.
    Likes LJP, GeoFisher, kstonich liked this post