Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tough Love would it do any good...

If the law treated street drug dealers, and license doctors that push drugs for a profit, like they did horse thieves many years ago, by hanging them, if found guilty in court by a judge and fury, would this clean up Americas drug problem....is stealing a horse worse than stealing the life of a young person, thats the way I see it, giving or selling drugs to a person destroys their life and their families also.

Post Thanks / Like
    you would think hanging could be a deterrent

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    If the law treated street drug dealers, and license doctors that push drugs for a profit, like they did horse thieves many years ago, by hanging them, if found guilty in court by a judge and fury, would this clean up Americas drug problem....is stealing a horse worse than stealing the life of a young person, thats the way I see it, giving or selling drugs to a person destroys their life and their families also.
    With the Systems in place, we KNOW what doctors over prescribe. I think the street drug issue has been replaced by Heroin. In fact CASPAR data shows a 10 fold decrease in prescriptions and the news articles show the problem moved to Heroin.

Don't worry about Doctors, but definitely EXECUTE every single corner drug dealer, no matter WHAT the age, or how minimal the crime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    With the Systems in place, we KNOW what doctors over prescribe. I think the street drug issue has been replaced by Heroin. In fact CASPAR data shows a 10 fold decrease in prescriptions and the news articles show the problem moved to Heroin.

Don't worry about Doctors, but definitely EXECUTE every single corner drug dealer, no matter WHAT the age, or how minimal the crime.
    Geo, when I'm traveling by car, I like listening to talk radio, this past Friday I was listening to WHAS louisville and they were talking about the drug problem in ky, if I remember right on the overdose cases in louisville this year 2017 has already had 700 overdoses, and as for the doctors pushing the pills for profit, the radio guy said, in the Lexington herald leader was a story on a small town in south eastern Ky, population 1500 and town was Manchester and is in Clay county with a county population of 21,000 and the article was about so many drug stores that have opened in such a small town, and the number of pain pills that the droctors have written prescriptions for, the guy said the article said the amount of prescription pain pills, was enough to give every man, woman, and child in clay county a pill every other day of the entire year, and you say don't worry about the doctors, it looks to me like some doctors are no different than the street drug dealer, except they have license to push their pills. here is a link to the article..
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...pioids/515775/
    Last edited by waterdog101; 02-11-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    seen on the news today, Louisville Ky has an average of 22 overdoses a day, 695 in January 2017.
    what on earth gets in a persons head, that they want to torture their bodies like that. somewhere I've read or heard that there is no cure for ignorance, and I'm sure starting to believe it..

Post Thanks / Like
    i know a drug rep.
    you should hear him brag about what he makes and he's just a blow hard idiot. couldn't stick his finger...
    hospitals and drug companies are the ones robbing us, not the insurance companies.
    insurance companies are going to make their profit regardless.
    all CEOs are overpaid, including insurance companies.
    no person in a publicly traded company is worth 5 million.
    all these boards of directors are just padding each others pockets.
    i'm a capitalist but something needs to be done about these crooks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo, when I'm traveling by car, I like listening to talk radio, this past Friday I was listening to WHAS louisville and they were talking about the drug problem in ky, if I remember right on the overdose cases in louisville this year 2017 has already had 700 overdoses, and as for the doctors pushing the pills for profit, the radio guy said, in the Lexington herald leader was a story on a small town in south eastern Ky, population 1500 and town was Manchester and is in Clay county with a county population of 21,000 and the article was about so many drug stores that have opened in such a small town, and the number of pain pills that the droctors have written prescriptions for, the guy said the article said the amount of prescription pain pills, was enough to give every man, woman, and child in clay county a pill every other day of the entire year, and you say don't worry about the doctors, it looks to me like some doctors are no different than the street drug dealer, except they have license to push their pills. here is a link to the article..
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...pioids/515775/
    Man, thinks for the LINK......

Those DOCS should be locked up..period. CASPAR is definitely not working in those regions.......

Post Thanks / Like

Solving the problem

I said it before, and I still think the solution is that the user, should be given one chance, then done away with. i'm not talking about legaly prescribed pain meds, some folks do have pain problems. But street drug users, are a drain on everyone.A few public executions, and the urge to use street drugs will diminish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldnt use space when i wanted to quote. Anyway those doctors needs to get locked up. Freaking terrible how they are just "doing their job" and getting away with dealing drugs. Im based out of Sweden and we got similar things going on here. Doctors acting like glorified "helpers" with a license to deal drugs. Horrible.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's all fine and dandy,I have no sympathy for street level drug dealers,but the only way to stop it,is to go after the high level drug czars starting with Barrack Obama and Eric Holder,who left our borders wide open and gave guns and aid to Mexican Drug Cartels,allowing them to flood the White Middle Class with Heroin,trying to destroy us.
    Yes ,that's right those POS were the very ones who caused the Heroin epidemic,sure getting users and street level dealers does a little damage,like plugging a dam leak with bubble gum,but until the real culprits are publicly hung,there will always be individuals willing to try and make a few bucks selling small amounts and weak people trying the crap.As usual the White Collar criminals get away with the real CRIME.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I'd also mention that I take prescription pain medicine,I got ran over with a bobcat 5 years ago broke my right leg,right arm,right wrist,hand,and thumb,fractured 3 discs in my lumbar region of my back and 2 in my neck,tore y rotator cuff and labreal. I have sciatic pain down both legs,and arthritis all over my body.I'm lucky to get 4 hours sleep a day and without the pain meds I'd be better off if someone put me down ,because I'd be useless as **** on a boar hog.
    At least I'm able to help around the house and do menial chores on the farm while on the meds,without I'd sit around in pain 24/7 and be useless,the meds donot completely remove the pain,I take 10 mg oxycodone (percosets) but I refuse to take anything stronger.
    The flip side of the coin is having people look down on me over taking pain meds,being made to jump through hoops that cause my disabled body undue stress just to get the meds because of the dimwits who abuse drugs and the dimwit lawmakers who don't realize the people who actually need them they are hurting.The doctor is not allowed to send the prescription to the drugstore,so once a month I have to make a 90 mile round trip to pick up my prescription,I have to call the prescription in 2 days ahead of time only between certain hours and it can only be picked up between certain hours,if you forget or are late ,TOUGH Feces,you go without.I get drug tested a minimum of twice per year,I get called in at inconvenient times to have my pills counted and have to respond within 3 hours or get cut off.I cannot go out of town or do anything around prescription time,because you cannot pick it up or have it filled early.I only pray the rectums that do this to me hav4e to go through what I do someday to see that they effect druggies very little,but force people like me to suffer like hell.
    I despise taking the pain meds,but my alternatives are not very good,I've been through 3 major surgeries and I've been told I need another that is only a 50% chance of helping,but dangerous and can make me worse,I'll probably die younger than I should from liver complications,but my options are limited,sit around in terrible pain or live for awhile like I am.So before we start hanging everybody and every doctor,realize there are those who need these drugs,never judge a man until you've walked in his shoes.It's real easy to say things and see thm through your eyes when you aren't in the shape I'm in.Find me a way and I'll quit pain meds faster than Rick Pitino and Karen Sypher in Porcinis.

Post Thanks / Like
    i heard ibuprofen in proper dosage was as effective as opioids.
    i have bone spurs in my neck, partial rotator cuff tear and sciatica but don't take anything more than ibuprofen and only get 4 hours sleep at a time. like a guy said that had been on oxycontin, "they should put the drug company in jail that created that stuff". drug companies encourage doctors to prescribe all medicines. that's why you see drug reps with their satchels in doctor's offices every time you go. drug companies are the king pins and doctors are the street pushers these days. opioids should be banned except for terminal patients.
    Likes FishinGeorge, waterdog101 liked this post