Search Fishin.com

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Tough Love would it do any good...

    If the law treated street drug dealers, and license doctors that push drugs for a profit, like they did horse thieves many years ago, by hanging them, if found guilty in court by a judge and fury, would this clean up Americas drug problem....is stealing a horse worse than stealing the life of a young person, thats the way I see it, giving or selling drugs to a person destroys their life and their families also.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Palestine, Illinois, USA.
    Posts
    1,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    you would think hanging could be a deterrent

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    New Albany, Indiana.
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    If the law treated street drug dealers, and license doctors that push drugs for a profit, like they did horse thieves many years ago, by hanging them, if found guilty in court by a judge and fury, would this clean up Americas drug problem....is stealing a horse worse than stealing the life of a young person, thats the way I see it, giving or selling drugs to a person destroys their life and their families also.
    With the Systems in place, we KNOW what doctors over prescribe. I think the street drug issue has been replaced by Heroin. In fact CASPAR data shows a 10 fold decrease in prescriptions and the news articles show the problem moved to Heroin.


    Don't worry about Doctors, but definitely EXECUTE every single corner drug dealer, no matter WHAT the age, or how minimal the crime.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    With the Systems in place, we KNOW what doctors over prescribe. I think the street drug issue has been replaced by Heroin. In fact CASPAR data shows a 10 fold decrease in prescriptions and the news articles show the problem moved to Heroin.


    Don't worry about Doctors, but definitely EXECUTE every single corner drug dealer, no matter WHAT the age, or how minimal the crime.
    Geo, when I'm traveling by car, I like listening to talk radio, this past Friday I was listening to WHAS louisville and they were talking about the drug problem in ky, if I remember right on the overdose cases in louisville this year 2017 has already had 700 overdoses, and as for the doctors pushing the pills for profit, the radio guy said, in the Lexington herald leader was a story on a small town in south eastern Ky, population 1500 and town was Manchester and is in Clay county with a county population of 21,000 and the article was about so many drug stores that have opened in such a small town, and the number of pain pills that the droctors have written prescriptions for, the guy said the article said the amount of prescription pain pills, was enough to give every man, woman, and child in clay county a pill every other day of the entire year, and you say don't worry about the doctors, it looks to me like some doctors are no different than the street drug dealer, except they have license to push their pills. here is a link to the article..
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...pioids/515775/
    Last edited by waterdog101; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:08 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    seen on the news today, Louisville Ky has an average of 22 overdoses a day, 695 in January 2017.
    what on earth gets in a persons head, that they want to torture their bodies like that. somewhere I've read or heard that there is no cure for ignorance, and I'm sure starting to believe it..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    jonesborough
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    i know a drug rep.
    you should hear him brag about what he makes and he's just a blow hard idiot. couldn't stick his finger...
    hospitals and drug companies are the ones robbing us, not the insurance companies.
    insurance companies are going to make their profit regardless.
    all CEOs are overpaid, including insurance companies.
    no person in a publicly traded company is worth 5 million.
    all these boards of directors are just padding each others pockets.
    i'm a capitalist but something needs to be done about these crooks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    New Albany, Indiana.
    Posts
    7,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    Geo, when I'm traveling by car, I like listening to talk radio, this past Friday I was listening to WHAS louisville and they were talking about the drug problem in ky, if I remember right on the overdose cases in louisville this year 2017 has already had 700 overdoses, and as for the doctors pushing the pills for profit, the radio guy said, in the Lexington herald leader was a story on a small town in south eastern Ky, population 1500 and town was Manchester and is in Clay county with a county population of 21,000 and the article was about so many drug stores that have opened in such a small town, and the number of pain pills that the droctors have written prescriptions for, the guy said the article said the amount of prescription pain pills, was enough to give every man, woman, and child in clay county a pill every other day of the entire year, and you say don't worry about the doctors, it looks to me like some doctors are no different than the street drug dealer, except they have license to push their pills. here is a link to the article..
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...pioids/515775/
    Man, thinks for the LINK......

    Those DOCS should be locked up..period. CASPAR is definitely not working in those regions.......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Solving the problem

    I said it before, and I still think the solution is that the user, should be given one chance, then done away with. i'm not talking about legaly prescribed pain meds, some folks do have pain problems. But street drug users, are a drain on everyone.A few public executions, and the urge to use street drugs will diminish.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    stockholm/Phuket
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldnt use space when i wanted to quote. Anyway those doctors needs to get locked up. Freaking terrible how they are just "doing their job" and getting away with dealing drugs. Im based out of Sweden and we got similar things going on here. Doctors acting like glorified "helpers" with a license to deal drugs. Horrible.

Similar Threads

  1. Tough day on the big C
    By Nowake@317 in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:49 PM
  2. tough day
    By crappiehunterchris in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 05:10 PM
  3. Tough enough to be out.
    By bwframe in forum Indiana Discussion Board
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 10:09 PM
  4. Tough Fishing... Tough Fish!
    By TheBEAST in forum Florida Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:41 PM
  5. Tough Day
    By bereabasser in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 06:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •