Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

crazy, just such a waste....

such a waste of money, pay a dozen guys that are with the President, a good salary to protect him and that would be enough, I can't see where they have to spend that much for protection. I thought 98 million to protect Obama and his family for 8 years was crazy, but they are saying it will cost 189 million per year to protect the Trumps, I guess the tax money comes so easy for them, that it's just easy to spend, like the old saying, easy come easy go.
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/c...062440454.html

Post Thanks / Like

Trump has has four wifes and he has more kids to protect

Trump has three x wives and the one he's married to now won't live with him in the White House. She claims it because she has to stay with her son until he's out of school. I can buy that. It sounds like a good reason to live in New York City at Trump Tower instead of in the White House. But it cost the US tax payers a lot more money to protect her in Trump Tower than if she and Trump both lives together in the White House. Then there is the two other daughters and the two other sons that he had with his first and second wives. They are rich and like to travel around the world so that cost a lot more money to protect them and their kids with the US Secrete Service. But that's the perks you get when you are the President of the United States. I won't complain about how much it cost to Protect the President. Even though I don't like Trump and didn't vote for me. He is the President and needs to be protected.

I can see how others might not like the amount of money we spend on Protecting the President and his family. We get taxed to death and then some. No one like paying more taxes to the US Government or the State or the City or County where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    such a waste of money, pay a dozen guys that are with the President, a good salary to protect him and that would be enough, I can't see where they have to spend that much for protection. I thought 98 million to protect Obama and his family for 8 years was crazy, but they are saying it will cost 189 million per year to protect the Trumps, I guess the tax money comes so easy for them, that it's just easy to spend, like the old saying, easy come easy go.
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/c...062440454.html

Post Thanks / Like
    And we supposedly have a 4% unemployment rate, that is actually at 9%, numbers lie with the news these days, you get a 4% when a person works a day or 1 week in a quarter and they are no longer in the number of unemployed, when the other 70 days they are unemployed. Bet even though nothing changes in a year from now the numbers will claim 9% and blame Trump even though the numbers have not changed, bank on it.
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Whats wrong with camp david?

If he dosn't want to use that place,why should We pay for it? I'm sure that property could bring in a tidy profit.Maybe he can build a 5 star golf course there so members of congress can relax at tax payers expense.

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it laughable that you folks are now worried about the cost of ****.

While you're evaluating numbers, I sure hope you leftists are pissed about the 1.5 billion that is being planned for the Shrine to Obamunism in Chicago. That is 3 times what Bush spent on his presidential library.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/19/barack...897.1487538549

Funny........
    Likes dragmerc, zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

only two

bush didn't have that many books
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How much did nobama spend on all of his vacations?
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    How much did nobama spend on all of his vacations?
    WASHINGTON As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.
    In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million.

8 years comes to 85 million, about half the cost, of guarding the Trumps for a single year, at a cost of 190 million per year.

Post Thanks / Like
    WASHINGTON As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.
    In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million.

8 years comes to 85 million, about half the cost, of guarding the Trumps for a single year, at a cost of 190 million per year.
    No Worries..........Trump is worth it.
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If the liberal sore losers that are protesting in front of Trump Tower and constantly making threats against President Trump and his family did not exist I wonder what the cost would be.
    Likes GeoFisher, dragmerc, Bill M of NJ, DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    If the liberal sore losers that are protesting in front of Trump Tower and constantly making threats against President Trump and his family did not exist I wonder what the cost would be.
    Speaking of protests.....my gawd have you ever witnessed such a meltdown?? It's nonstop and sooooo disappointing to see people showing their ignorance and low mental capacity for all of us to see. I always knew liberals had a "huge baby infantile side" but I didn't know how deep it went.
    Likes sweetwater, Bill M of NJ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Speaking of protests.....my gawd have you ever witnessed such a meltdown?? It's nonstop and sooooo disappointing to see people showing their ignorance and low mental capacity for all of us to see. I always knew liberals had a "huge baby infantile side" but I didn't know how deep it went.
    That's compliments of the old guard democrats and the Obama worshippers from Generation Snowflake. By the way, Steve Beshear speaking after President Trump??? Shows just how ignorant and out of touch the democratic party leadership really is. (as if picking Hillary and her baggage wasn't ignorant enough)
    Likes LJP, Bill M of NJ liked this post