Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

And to think

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I find it laughable that you folks are now worried about the cost of ****.

While you're evaluating numbers, I sure hope you leftists are pissed about the 1.5 billion that is being planned for the Shrine to Obamunism in Chicago. That is 3 times what Bush spent on his presidential library.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/19/barack...897.1487538549

Funny........
    I was actually thinking to myself that i can't believe Geo wasn't the first one to reply with the smartass leftist remarks. lol He must have been fishing today or quite possibly on another site trying to convince everyone about his powerful political prowess that he so grasiously spews constantly. Man you really need some help. Nobody that i've ever saw post on here really asked for your superior knowledge of everything political. Pitiful

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    I was actually thinking to myself that i can't believe Geo wasn't the first one to reply with the smartass leftist remarks. lol He must have been fishing today or quite possibly on another site trying to convince everyone about his powerful political prowess that he so grasiously spews constantly. Man you really need some help. Nobody that i've ever saw post on here really asked for your superior knowledge of everything political. Pitiful
    Don't like it , move along , or block me or whatever........because I Ain't going anywhere, and I'm JUST getting started.

YOU offer nothing to the argument.

NOTHING.......

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Les

You have to remember geo is a jefferson scholar,except for the entanglement sentence.

Post Thanks / Like

Geo

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Don't like it , move along , or block me or whatever........because I Ain't going anywhere, and I'm JUST getting started.

YOU offer nothing to the argument.

NOTHING.......
    I guess what i'm saying is that you are very hard core & the way you put thing calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a leftist. I honestly have never saw anyone else here that has to pop off about anything any democrat posts like you do. I am a registered democrat & i voted trump & never voted obama either time so i guess that makes me a right wing leftist doesn't it ? You sir definitley have a way with words that's way way over the top at times & it gets pretty old reading the crap you post to the same individuals over & over & over. Isn't this supposed to be a fishing board first & formost? I see why some boards will not allow political talk as it could definitley lead to hard feelings & arguements between members that would not argue over anything else whatsoever when it is not kept in control. Ever wonder why they do that? Possibly so they don't have to ban members & deal with the hassle that folks like you create here. It's ridiculous that Peter lets it get that carried away in my opinion. Anything besides politics i respect your opinion on as you're usually posting like a very sensible person, but when you get on politics you definitley get carried away & it sometimes strikes a nerve in me that you can just blatantly call anyone that doesn't share your opinion names & make such smart*ss remarks insted of having a grown up conversation. I know almost everyone else can disagree & not call each other names.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess what i'm saying is that you are very hard core & the way you put thing calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a leftist. I honestly have never saw anyone else here that has to pop off about anything any democrat posts like you do. I am a registered democrat & i voted trump & never voted obama either time so i guess that makes me a right wing leftist doesn't it ? You sir definitley have a way with words that's way way over the top at times & it gets pretty old reading the crap you post to the same individuals over & over & over. Isn't this supposed to be a fishing board first & formost? I see why some boards will not allow political talk as it could definitley lead to hard feelings & arguements between members that would not argue over anything else whatsoever when it is not kept in control. Ever wonder why they do that? Possibly so they don't have to ban members & deal with the hassle that folks like you create here. It's ridiculous that Peter lets it get that carried away in my opinion. Anything besides politics i respect your opinion on as you're usually posting like a very sensible person, but when you get on politics you definitley get carried away & it sometimes strikes a nerve in me that you can just blatantly call anyone that doesn't share your opinion names & make such smart*ss remarks insted of having a grown up conversation. I know almost everyone else can disagree & not call each other names.
    This is the off topic board.......

Post Thanks / Like
    And to be honest, I didn't direct any particular comment at any particular person..........Now if I had said you're a **** leftist, you might have an argument........

LEFTIST is an ideology, not a name.