Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The Legend/Reel Clean does it again...

Just want to thank Chris, who goes by the Legend on here, at Reel Clean for taking care of me again. Back in January during a trip to Florida I had issues my core and curado. Chris took care of me, cleaned them up and repaired them, and got them back to me just in time for my tournament this weekend. I've used Chris several times for reel cleaning, reel and rod repair. Great service and great prices. Just wanted to give a shout out to a fellow fishin.com member that offers a great service and recommend him to any other members who are looking for reel cleaning and repair or rod repairs.

Post Thanks / Like

Location.

Quote Originally Posted by pastorbass View Post
    Just want to thank Chris, who goes by the Legend on here, at Reel Clean for taking care of me again. Back in January during a trip to Florida I had issues my core and curado. Chris took care of me, cleaned them up and repaired them, and got them back to me just in time for my tournament this weekend. I've used Chris several times for reel cleaning, reel and rod repair. Great service and great prices. Just wanted to give a shout out to a fellow fishin.com member that offers a great service and recommend him to any other members who are looking for reel cleaning and repair or rod repairs.
    Sounds awesome. Do you have address or contact info

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the kind words, pastorbass! Rob1678, I'm in the Brownsville area (near Nolin Lake). My contact info is below. I'll be set up at the Bullitt County Lions Club Fishing Swap Meet tomorrow if you happen to be there and want to drop something off for repair or talk custom built rods.

Chris
    Reel Cleen--Rod & Reel Repair
    Newkirk Custom Rods
    (270) 246-0203
    www.reelcleen.webs.com