Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile This has gone too far

I have type 2 diabetis. But this morning being hungrier than usual, I put eggos in the micro wave, just a tad of butter, and bit of syrup, and turned the machine on. Two seconds later my cell phone goes off, the message"leggo that eggo".
    Likes GeoFisher, waterdog101, LJP, DJD, riverrat12 and 1 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha that would be a funny commercial. Imagine where we will be in 20 years with weight gain and weight control. Your joking around but you may be onto something. Can you see a mandatory program (to get great insurance rates) that require you to wear a transmitter that reports when it identifies a surge of sugar, carbs or whatever your vice may be? The technology is there....of course you would have cameras watching your every move once the alarm goes off that you triggered when the ice cream indulgence......Pee on a stick and results of drug use get transmitted as well. Big Brother....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

We are already being watched every time we leave home.It's the security WE wanted?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    We are already being watched every time we leave home.It's the security WE wanted?
    If you carry a cell phone you are being tracked. Stopping at certain lights, places of business...you are being tracked. How long before Drones are going to be flying over cities and specific interstates to "help" others? Military bases will be first if not already being done. Fixed cameras are good for surveillance but a drone and it's mobility is almost as good as being there.